BY PURELL

Instant Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99 percent of most common illness-causing germs in as little as 15 seconds. This refreshing alcohol-based formula contains moisturizers and Vitamin E to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed. As safe as regular soap and water, hand sanitizer in small portable bottle can be used as often as needed. Simply flip the cap open and apply. GOJ965124EA. 965124EA. Purell PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer. Binders & Binding Supplies see more...

Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
A must in my purse. Specially cause I have a baby and for obvios reason, I try to be more germ free. Put lotion after this because it can be a little drying to hands. Last forever and good price
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Purell is the best hand sanitizer out there my hands don't feel stock after I use it! And they use it in most hospitals. I bought a big bottle and I just refill my mini bottle because it's cost effective.
Jaid L.
Best hand sanitizer to have for on the go! Easy to use, easy to pack away and carry in your pocket or purse. So worth it when you feel like you have disgusting germs on your hands and this just makes you feel cleaner. Love this sanitizer!
Kristen W.
Great size bottle for your purse or to keep in the side part of your door to always keep your hands clean, smells like you think it would and sure quick and easy for use. Will deff get more of this for summer time and picnics.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Perfect size hand sanitizer for on the go. It's great when you have kids and doesn't leave skin feeling dry or sticky. I always feel better knowing I have this with me when I see my kids touch some questionable things.
Marlene R.
I'm a secretary and deal with a lot of paperwork and with this sanitizer I feel okay with swapping paperwork with the workers at my company. it has a good scent and its quichndrying only down fall its that it dries out my hands a bit.
Codi T.
Always keep using my car and my purse and my glove box on my kitchen counter in my bathroom. perfect during cold and flu season or anytime as a matter of fact my favorite brand will never use another brand of hand sanitizer very convenient and its small size too.
Kathryn L.
I keep these small bottles all over the place - center console, purse, desk, etc. I love that Purell comes in so many sizes, and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my hands like so many others do.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
We use this product at my job and I work around a lot of other people so I'm constantly sanitizing my hands. This product never dries my hands out. I feel safe knowing this product is one of the most trusted brands out there.
Mindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff keeps the germs away in germ infested office. It dries very quickly which is great. It does sting if you have a small cut. But overall a great product.
Judy T.
Is this still good after experation date?
Braeven O.
Tomah, WI
I have been looking for a way to keep germs from spreading, a cheap and effective way. Has anyone used this product? Does it keep others from becoming sick?
Rachel C.
Las Vegas, NV
PURELL GOJ965124 Clear Instant Hand Sanitizer 4 oz. Flip-Cap Bottle Great product. Definitely recommend. Who else loves this product?