PURELL GOJ960524 Hygiene Products Maintenance Supplies Hand Sanitizer Bottles; Clear uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY NONE

Instant hand sanitizer. Topical antiseptic helps you stay clean without soap or water. Kills 99.99% of common, illness-causing germs using alcohol-based formula. Specially formulated with moisturizers to give you soft hands. Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid; Color(s): Clear. Features: Stay clean without soap or water Kills 99.99% of the most common, illness-causing germs Specially formulated with moisturizers to leave hands soft and refreshed Alcohol-based formula Specifications: Height: 7.75" Length: 2.12" Width: 3.62" see more...

• Does this hand sanitizer dry your hands out or no?1 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Hand sanitizer is a must have for me. I always make sure I have a bottle or two in my bag at all times. In my opinion it is very effective in getting rid of germs. I also have to big bottles in my house. I have one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. I always make sure I have plenty when we go camping or on any trip for that matter. I guess you could say I am obsessed with hand sanitizer.
Marie R.
Somerville, AL
I love this purell hand sanitizer!
its smell good and its not leave  any sticky  feeling in your hands.
i recommended this purell hand sanitizer. I tried the green and the pink one! ❤️❤️❤️
Alexia L.
Does this hand sanitizer dry your hands out or no?

back