Purell - Aloe and Sanitizer - 2 oz uploaded by Erica E.

BY PURELL

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Purell - aloe and sanitizer - 2 oz see more...

Sarisha M.
I love Purell! The aloe inside the sanitizer keeps my hands moisturized. I thought it would leave my hands sticky, but after it dried, I was fine. Purell always has the best prices on sanitizer. I love that they have small bottles to take while on the go! Definitely would recommend.
Maria T.
I always have this in purse ever since I was in middle school!!!!! Really handy to sanitize your hands anytime anywhere and when ever you want!!! I love it I can say that every time when I go repurchase this I get me about 10 per month!!!
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I love purell they had one called apple spice I bought as many as I could. This is the only hand sanitizer we can use at wk. I work in a hospital I really enjoy the wipes that are individual wrapped for travel
Jennifer E.
Works great. Dries fast. The smell reminds me of elementary school. It's wonderful for when you're in a pinch and need clean hands. Great for kids.
Maria Z.
Chicago , IL
Perfect to put in your bag. does it's job. you can feel your hands cleaner after use. perfect for when you cannot wash your hands.
Heather M.
I always keep on in my purse or bag! They come in handy (literally) ESPECIALLY in the winter when everyone has the cold/flu!
Erica E.
Auburn, ME
Love the smell and feel of this product. The small packaging makes it easier to carry. It leaves my hands clean and soft.
Tia B.
Wichita, KS
I'm not a fan of the smell of hand sanitizer but I am a fan of killing germs! Especially when I'm on the go.
Tylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Kills 99.9% of germs. I agree my hands feel clean and I love all the different scents