BY PURELL

Scientifically advanced, this patent-pending formulation kills the most germs and outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce for ounce. The formula is enhanced with a nourishing blend of four different skin conditioners. Milder on skin than hand washing, Purell Hand Sanitizer is clinically proven to help maintain skin health. see more...

Buy on kmart
naf C.
So I tried this hand sanitizer by Purell today and I was pleased with it. It seems different than other hand sanitizers. It cleansed my hands very well. It also dries very quickly. I like the fact that it has aloe. I just wish it didn't have alcohol and perhaps have another ingredient that could replace the alcohol so that it can do the same job. It has a very strong smell though and the smell lasts even after a few minutes of the sanitizer being on my hands (even after it has been completely dried off). What I like the most about it is that at least it doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers do. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Serina W.
Dixon
This is our go-to hand sanitizer at the office. It works great and doesn’t dry out the hands.