Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Travel Sized Jelly Wrap Bottle with Aloe, 1 oz uploaded by Alicia G.Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Travel Sized Jelly Wrap Bottle with Aloe, 1 oz uploaded by Davetta S.Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Travel Sized Jelly Wrap Bottle with Aloe, 1 oz uploaded by Davetta S.

BY PURELL

Convenient 1-Ounce Flip Top Cap Bottle Attaches to Purses, Backpacks, Key Chains, Diaper Bags or Gym Bags, Goes Along Where Your Life Takes You Kills the Most Germs, Just 1 Squirt of Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Kills as Many Germs as 2 Squirts of Any Other National Brand Enhanced with 4 Nourishing Skin-Conditioning Agents, a Skin-Friendly Formulation Thats Mild on Hands Convenient 1-ounce flip top cap bottle attaches to purses, backpacks, key chains, diaper bags or gym bags, and goes along where your life takes you. Kills the most germs, just one squirt of Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand. Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents, a skin-friendly formulation thats mild on hands. see more...

Davetta S.
This is one of those items that as a mom we should all have handy. The travel size has been accommodating for me while me and my little ones are on the go. It is definitely with me in my beach bag as well as in my purse. The price is awesome and there are a several nice light scents that don't leave ur hands smelling like u washed them in perfume. The only drawback, which isn't horrible, is that it's a little more on the watery side than some of the other hand sanitizers that I have tried. Which causes you to use more of it and it empties faster but for the low price it's tolerable.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This is a must have for anyone with kids. I keep this in my purse and it is handy anytime we are out and about. We do a lot of hiking and it is good to have on the trails :)
Renee D.
Denver, CO
This is great! It keeps my hands sanitized for moments when I can't wash them,keeps my hands feeling moisturized and doesn't smell bad. It smells faintly of Aloe which can be soothing. I also like the convenience of the packaging. I can hook it anywhere, on my purse, backpack, Jean belt loop, anywhere! The only complaint I have is that it's not moisturizing enough, I'm darker skinned and I definitely need to follow up with some lotion to defeat the ash.
Alicia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Purell! They are very handy and easy to use. I just attach them to my girls backpacks. No more bringing germs home from school and when they can't get to the bathroom or if the bathroom runs out of soap I don't have to worry. What a easy way to keep those tiny hands clean!!!
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici , GA
As a new mom to a gorgeous 7 month old, hand sanitizer has been key. The nice holder makes it that much more convenient. My husband even has one for his truck for when he has the baby. So nice to always have it within arms reach, right around the handle of the diaper bag or even purse!
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA
with school age children this product is a must have. i recommend it to all my family and friends and even to the people at my kids school. each of my kids have one of these hanging from their backpacks.
Kayla R.
Everyone needs hand sanitizer. Using this will help from transferring bacteria to your face when you're applying anything to it. I use it every single time before I touch my face.
Gwen B.
I LOVE this stuff... It makes me feel clean and good no matter where I go. It doesn't dry out my hands like other hand sanitizers and makes me feel refreshed.
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
This are perfect for on the go.Keeps you bacteria free all day everyday.If you are a germ freak like me .Or if you are around sick people!!!! #mycultclassics
anacecy G.
mission
It’s always good to carry hand sanitizer with you! And this is a good one you can buy it anywhere they are so cheap but so efficient at all times.