PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel 2 Oz Pump Bottle, For hands on the go uploaded by Ana S.PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel 2 Oz Pump Bottle, For hands on the go uploaded by Andrea B.PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel 2 Oz Pump Bottle, For hands on the go uploaded by Rashanae P.

BY PURELL

Heading To help stay well, Purell. Purpose Antimicrobial Manufacturer Gojo Industr Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 62% Directions Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands. Rub hands together briskly until dry. Children under 6... see more...

• What are the age recommendations for this product?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
leticia b.
Chicago , IL
I'm not that impressed of this product. I bought it at a gas Walgreens, it leaves my hands dry did not meet my expectations. It is easy to use but still not something I like and would buy again the smell does not last.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
This hand sanitizer is veey good, does not have strong scent, leaves fresh and clean feeling on hands. Good size, comfortable while traveling.
Danielle B.
Great to keep on hand during the dry months to help avoid your skin becoming dry and cracked all while sanitizing your hands on the go. Would recommend this for small children as well because the sanitizer is more gentle than most.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these little guys and keep them everywhere there always handy and a must-have during this flu season but great for all year round!
Bhumika M.
Clarkston
I love Purcell hand sanitizer because it small and it easy to carry with you also i always want my hand to be clean so I just this always.
Allie S.
I'm a huge clean freak so this is always near by. This stuff works awesome and I feel very clean after 1 use. I also like the pump on it!
Jessica C.
My absolute go to travel size hand sanitizer. Convenient size. Not to strongly scented. Very effective at killing germs and this formula doesn't leave your hands feeling dry or sticky.
Hanna A.
Definitely my favorite hand sanitizer. It is so handy and I always have it in my pocketbook. Its so much better than the original squeeze bottle. One bottle has lasted a while for me and I apply it often at work.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I work in a hospital as an X-ray tech and I use this product probably about 50x a day! I love how convenient this little bottle is and it doesn't dry out your hands too much!
Joanna P.
Old Town , ME
I love the convenient size and the clean smell. It's not too strong so it's great for little hands too!
Joanna P.
Old Town , ME
What are the age recommendations for this product?