PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel 2 Oz Pump Bottle, For hands on the go uploaded by Ana S.PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel 2 Oz Pump Bottle, For hands on the go uploaded by Andrea B.PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel 2 Oz Pump Bottle, For hands on the go uploaded by Rashanae P.

BY PURELL

Heading To help stay well, Purell. Purpose Antimicrobial Manufacturer Gojo Industr Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 62% Directions Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands. Rub hands together briskly until dry. Children under 6... see more...

• What are the age recommendations for this product?1 Answers
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
This hand sanitizer was super helpful in my last semester of school. I was able to use it every time a sink was unavailable. I believe this helped in preventing me from getting sick.
leticia b.
Chicago , IL
I'm not that impressed of this product. I bought it at a gas Walgreens, it leaves my hands dry did not meet my expectations. It is easy to use but still not something I like and would buy again the smell does not last.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Purell sanitizers! I always keep one in my car to use after I pump gas at nasty gas stations! I like that it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feeling to my skin and the smell is nice too. Speaking of smell, it tends to be a little over powering and I think a more delicate smell would enhance the product even more.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I'm obsessed with hand sanitizer, especially when I find myself in a public bathroom with no soap or paper towels. This stuff is the perfect size to slip into your purse without weighing it down.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute go to travel size hand sanitizer. Convenient size. Not to strongly scented. Very effective at killing germs and this formula doesn't leave your hands feeling dry or sticky.
Rashanae P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm constantly on the go so this Is my perfect go to item to stay germ free when I am not close to a restroom to clean my hands. Plus it smells great and it doesn't dry out my hands.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I work in a hospital as an X-ray tech and I use this product probably about 50x a day! I love how convenient this little bottle is and it doesn't dry out your hands too much!
Danielle B.
Great to keep on hand during the dry months to help avoid your skin becoming dry and cracked all while sanitizing your hands on the go. Would recommend this for small children as well because the sanitizer is more gentle than most.
Hanna A.
Definitely my favorite hand sanitizer. It is so handy and I always have it in my pocketbook. Its so much better than the original squeeze bottle. One bottle has lasted a while for me and I apply it often at work.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
This hand sanitizer is veey good, does not have strong scent, leaves fresh and clean feeling on hands. Good size, comfortable while traveling.
Joanna P.
Old Town, ME
What are the age recommendations for this product?