BY PURELL

Purell® Brand Advanced Refreshing Aloe Hand Sanitizer.
New!
More effective formula.
Free 2 oz portable size*.
Kills the most germs**.
Portable size! see more...

• Just wondering if the Aloe version contains as much alcohol as th...1 Answers
  • I WONDER IF THE COMPANY GIVES FREE SAMPLES AND COUPONS ?1 Answers
  • Wheres's the cheapest place to buy purell ad what all products do...2 Answers
Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe – 8 oz. Plus 2 oz. Free
  • "It is very moisturizing which some of the dollar tree ones will not do." in 1 review
  • "It is super moisturizing too which is great if you live somewhere cold and get dry hands. " in 1 review
Melissa M.
crest hill, IL
We all know the feeling of cracked dry hands. Not only is it painful but its embarrassing to caress the ones we love with Freddy Kreugar Claws! It is important to be cautious with everything we interact with and touch in our regular day! Hand sanitizer is a must for me followed by lotion, but now I save so much time with Purell Hand Sanitizer with Aloe! It leaves my hands clean and moisturized! Winter bring it on!
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
This product is awesome it's a travel size where u can put it in ur purse and have on u at all times it's always good to have clean hands and be germ free also wash hands frequently soap n water.. the aloe keeps your hands feeling soft. Good if you have little ones.
April H.
Warner Robins , GA
I love pretty much all of the purell products! As a Mom of 4 it is important to be prepared. I always have purell in my purse cause you just never know. It is a product that I trust. This also doesn't dry your hands out like some sanitizers will.
Rebecca H.
Purell is my go to brand for hand sanitizer. I love it. This is a staple in our home for when hand washing is just not enough and I keep a travel bottle in my purse for those not so clean places. I love the aloe variety, helps to moisturize.
Jordan R.
I have become loyal to this this product since my first use. I think the sanitizer with the aloe leaves my hands fresh and clean without drying them out. I also think that the aloe sanitizer lessens the harsh alcohol scent you usually have on your hands after using sanitizer.
Julie R.
Haysville, KS
Fall/winter is here and so are all of the icky germs and bugs my kiddo brings home from school. I love keeping this on hand to help combat spreading the sickness in our house. It is super moisturizing too which is great if you live somewhere cold and get dry hands.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
ALWAYS ONE IN MY CAR,OFFICE, HOME, CAMPING AND ETC..WE USE PURELL HAND SANITIZER PUMP EVERYWHERE WE GO..ITS SOFT AND GENTLE FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN, THIS PRODUCT IS VERY EFFECTIVE...
Ericka M.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this in my classroom all of the time. It is very moisturizing which some of the dollar tree ones will not do. They are highly alcoholized so that they will be sterile but they do not leave your hands feeling like zombies.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
This is a brand I trust, and teacher recommended as this is the only brand my kids teachers want! Light, fresh scent, leaves skin felling soft, not dry and of course kills germs!
Carly Ann L.
Great product love the travel sized ones and the aloe keeps your hands from getting dry. The frangrence isn't as powerful as some which I prefer
jessica p.
Yates Center, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Wheres's the cheapest place to buy purell ad what all products do they make?
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
Just wondering if the Aloe version contains as much alcohol as the original.... The original irritates my hands and dries them out. I want to kill the germs but not my skin.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
I WONDER IF THE COMPANY GIVES FREE SAMPLES AND COUPONS ?