PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe

With an enriching touch of aloe

• Kills the most germs1 – Just 1 squirt of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand.2

• Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents in a skin-friendly aloe formulation that’s mild on hands

• Clinically proven effective in helping maintain skin health - skin moisture and skin feel3

• Convenient 8 oz. pump bottle

Active Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090)

Does Walmart have any brand of hand sanitizer available online?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe Can you guys help out where can I find hand sanitizer?
Start your review of PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe!
Princeton, NJ
Purell is a well trusted brand, I always have hand sanitizer on hand everywhere I am. This hand sanitizer can be a little drying on the skin which is unfortunate but I like how clean my hands feel immediately after using it. It dries pretty quick on your hands depending on how much you use. The aloe does make a huge difference between this one and the original one. I feel that with this version my hands experience less irritation when my hands are already dry from the winter seasons, so it helps soothe any irritation my hands might already have in comparison with the original. The scent is a little strong, but it fades quickly and doesn’t linger too long.
Spring Hill, FL
I’ve been using this since 2014 when I was first diagnosed with stage III breast cancer. When I was on chemotherapy my white blood cell count would go very low putting me at risk for infection so everyone had to use this that came around me. I then had a recurrence in 2017 and now I am stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and I’m going to be on chemo the rest of my life so purell has been a staple for me and my family to keep the germs away and keep me safe! I haven’t gotten sick from any type of infection for five years so I’d say it’s doing it’s job and I highly recommend it
Stockton
This hand sanitizer is a pretty nice hand sanitizer to choose for whatever occasion you need the product for. I like that it has a nice aloe sent and doesn’t smell just like chemicals like the original sometimes does. One thing I noticed was that in using it I didn’t feel that sticky drive type of feeling the other hand sanitizers sometimes give off. Also, the price was great for this product you get a good sized bottle for I believe a little over a dollar I’ve actually found this at the Dollar Tree before which is crazy because it’s a good brand and a great sanitizer!
Elmwood Park, NJ
This hand sanitizer is great . The aloe mixed in helps keep your hands from getting dried out like regular sanitizers normally do . This product has 99.9% alcohol in it to keep your hands clean . It kills germs almost instantly and drys very quickly . I’m very pleased with the quality of this product . I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes to use hand sanitizer but doesn’t like it to leave there hands all dried out . PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe is an amazing product !
American Cyn, CA
so most hand sanitizers are pretty much all the same. Not a lot of difference, they should all do their job. I am reviewing this one because of how it leaves my hands feeling. I usually prefer soap and just wash, because sanitizers usually dry my skin. However, this product actually moisturizes while sanitizing. For that reason alone I love this hand sanitizer. It is effective, but treats your skin gently. That is super important; some people's skin cannot take the harshness of normal hand sanitizers.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe uploaded by Emily L.
I have been sick for a really long time, requiring me to wash my hands a LOT. Ive been using Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe. It is a wonderful thing to have to keep my hands clean whiteout having to wash them every.single.time... Purell is my favorite type of hand sanitizer because it has aloe in it to help my hands from any skin breakdown from washing and sanitizing so often throughout the day. This stuff is a lifesaver!!!!Gojo Purell Hand Sanitizer, 10 oz
Collins, IA
I'm kind of a hand sanitizer freak. When I was in high school I kept one of these in my locker at all times, my locker was known as the place to stop if you needed hand sanitizer. Which is all the time when you're in high school, everybodys always sick 😂😂. I also keep a full size one of these next to my bed so whenever I feel like my hands are dirty I'll use some while being able to stay in the comfort of my own bed. This really makes your hands feel clean and renewed.
Works for something at my desk just to wipe my hands down after being on patient floors in the hospital. Affordable price for how much you get (got it on Amazon with some coupon code ages ago in bulk). My hands do tend to feel dried out after using, despite the aloe in it, so I definitely need hand lotion after using, especially in winter. It's a LOT gentler than what my hospital uses in each patient room though, that stuff gives me eczema and Purell's sanitizer plays nice with my skin.
Schertz
I love this product, it is soft on the hands. It is not dry at all, I use Purell products all the time and even bought a huge size from Costco to refill my Purell bottles. I leave the big size in the car and use it when I get into the car and when I get out of the car. I have worked in healthcare for 35+ years seeing babies and young children. You can never be too careful when out in the community with all the viruses and bugs going around.
Salyersville, KY
I'm a teacher so I use a lot of hand sanitizer between using myself and the kids using it. I always have a bottle of purell on my desk and encourage my kids to use it to cut down on the spread of germs (you'd be surprised how many people don't wash their hands). I like this one specifically because it contains aloe and vitamin E so it's more gentle on the skin and is good for frequent use. PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 2 mois
Kierra P. • il y a 2 mois
I know you can find this on Amazon and I want to say normally you can also find it at a drug store like Rite Aid or CVS.
Via San Giovanni de Agostini 10
il y a 2 mois
Elaine D. • il y a 10 jours
I love this sanitizer, it has a very clean smell and evaporates quickly.