BY PURELL #3 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Purell® Brand Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe.
New!
More effective formula.
Kills the most germs*.
Trusted & used by hospitals.
Kills more than 99.99% of germs.
Leaves hands feeling soft.
8 fl oz (236 ml). see more...

• Does anyone find that this actually works?3 Answers
  • This has been a staple at work when you can't get to a sink, but ...6 Answers
  • Does this come in other scents?8 Answers
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Advanced Refreshing Gel
This is a really great product. Cleans hands like many other hand sanitizers but actually has a cooling sensation on the hands after it is rubbed in.  Feels great and drives home that clean feeling.  Love to keep on my desk in the office for myself and coworkers.
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Instant Hand Sanitizer 8 oz
A must have on my work desk. I love how it cleans my hands without drying them and when it cleans them it doesn’t from weird dust blobs. It’s great for cleaning my mouse, computer or phone screen. I would recommend to anyone in an office environment.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
For some reason the aloe or scent in this hand sanitizer gives my immediate reaction and my hands itch and start to swell and it also triggers my eczema.  I prefer the regular unscented to this aloe stuff.  Also, I don't like to use anything scented before I eat - I don't want to smell perfume on my hands while I eat.
Daria D.
Kenosha,Wi
With winter fast approaching I use Purell to aid in the fight against cold and flu season. I use anywhere between 10 and 20 squirts a day. I buy in bulk from sams club. Two times a month in winter! It's truly the best defense in stopping germs.
Athena G.
Review for: Instant Hand Sanitizer 8 oz, Instant Hand Sanitizer 2 fl oz; 59 ml
Purell Hand sanitizer is the only brand i use! Kills all those nasty germs on your hands and it dosent have a bad smell i buy mine at Walmart for $2 its super affordable and im super satisfied by this hand sanitizer.
Ciara G.
lawton
Review for: Instant Hand Sanitizer 8 oz
One of mine and the provider I worked for favorite hand sanitizers. it doesn’t leave the smell and taste on your hands like germx if you have ate finger foods shortly after using germ x you know what I mean.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I work in healthcare and these are everywhere, I use my small lip on all the way through the day and unlike many hand sanitizer sit doesn't dry out your skin. Would be great for home and the work place. Leaves my hands feeling fresh. Cheap to buy and readily available
Alex F.
Big Rapids, MI
I keep this on my desk at the office, especially during “sick” season. Great for on the go use and never dries out my hands. Mild scent that goes away quickly as well. Product is also very affordable and I will purchase again.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
I really like how soft my hands feel after using this hand sanitizer it does not leave them looking dried out or ruff. I picked this up from Walmart but you can find it anywhere. It definitely met my expectations and more
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is one of the items most schools ask for parents to provide for the classroom. Comes in a few different sizes. Has a light scent and the consistency is similar but not equal to the original formula. CVS, target and Walmart
Ryan C.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this come in other scents?
Siri S.
This has been a staple at work when you can't get to a sink, but it's so drying. Does anyone have this issue and any recommendations of other sanitizers that you'd recommend?
Britt P.
How does this product work for people with sensitive skin?
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
Are there any with scents?
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Which do you guys think is the better hand sanitizer, Purell or the ones from bath and body works?