BY PURELL

With an enriching touch of aloe

• Kills the most germs1 – Just 1 squirt of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand.2

• Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents in a skin-friendly aloe formulation that’s mild on hands

• Clinically proven effective in helping maintain skin health - skin moisture and skin feel3

• Convenient 8 oz. pump bottle

Active Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090)

• This has been a staple at work when you can't get to a si...7 Answers
  • Does the scent or the aloe kind irritate anyone else's sk...4 Answers
  • Does anyone find that this actually works?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie P.
Calhan, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I always carry a hand sanitizer on menor in my vehicle. I like to feel like I'm killing the germs that may be on my hands and it's good to have when you have kids so they can kill the germs as well. It leaves my hands soft which is a plus.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this hand sanitizer for a long time now and the aloe vera in specifically. I love the smell vs the clear one that just leaves an alcohol smell behind. I like the consistency and how it dries quiet quickly and it doesn't make my hands feel that dry.
Becky S.
1,178 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Assuming that hand sanitizer work as they tell us then this is a great producr. Purely has been a leader in the field that has dominated the market and this stuff idea staple in my home. I like the easy tonrefil bottles and the easy youse pump that never clogs, gets stuck and is able to be locked for travel.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
This product works wonderful. Just like all Purell hand sanitizers it works well, makes you feel fresh and clean. The smell isn't too strong and the aloe really helps the product not dry your hands out. I work in a health office so there are always sick people coming in and out so I use it daily. It is fantastic.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For a hand sanitizer, this gets the job done. I keep it on hand (get it?) for quick touch-ups when I don’t have soap and water handy. I wouldn’t say my hands are sparkling clean, but it works. The alcohol smell is pretty overwhelming. For a product advertising aloe and other nourishing aspects, this is a fail. That alcohol is just too drying. I definitely have to use lotion immediately after this or my hands actually hurt! The pump is a great feature, though!
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
My very favorite hand sanitizer, I carry it with me in my nursing bag and use it all the time while I’m working. I am a home care nurse so I tend to carry sanitizers in my nursing bag and my car. I definitely would recommend this sanitizer.
Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Everyone at work visits my desk so they can use this hand sanitizer. It leaves your skin with no residual stickiness so it’s alcohol level is spot on. It smells lightly of aloe and that works for me. Now tell my coworkers to get their own!
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Usually hand sanitizers dry my hands out beyond belief! I stumbled upon this product that has aloe in it and haven’t turned back! My hands are a lot softer and the smell of aloe takes away from the obnoxious hand sanitizer smell! Highly recommend :)
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
LOVE this hand sanitizer, and the package size is perfect to keep in a place it's used often. I purchased these to keep in the diaper changing pail in each of my kiddo's rooms. Even though we use it at every diaper change these last a LONG time. The pumps work really well and are still in great working use even after using for months and months The aloe vera keeps hands from drying out. This is my second time purchasing this pack and we have been very happy each time.
Andressa K.
Watkinsville , GA
I love this hand sanitizer!! It has a amazing fragrance and I feel that it really cleans my hand. It’s cheap and the results are effective and pretty good! This is by far my favorite hand sanitizer and I totally recommend it!
Ryan C.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this come in other scents?
Siri S.
This has been a staple at work when you can't get to a sink, but it's so drying. Does anyone have this issue and any recommendations of other sanitizers that you'd recommend?
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone find that this actually works?
Bryanna H.
Chatsworth, CA
Does this one make the hands too dry?
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
Are there any with scents?