Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refill, Original, 20 fl oz uploaded by Devona L.Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refill, Original, 20 fl oz uploaded by johanna f.Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refill, Original, 20 fl oz uploaded by Laura M.

BY PURELL

Kills More Than 99.99% of Most Common Germs That May Make You Sick #1 brand in hospitals 4 Kills the most germs* 5 Leaves hands feeling soft 9 Refill size for use with portable Purell products *Ounce for ounce outperforms Purell original formulations when used on hands as directed. see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep this safe and secure in my kitchen and bathroom! I prefer buying the 20oz bottle that way I can just refill my mini bottles in my purse. Totally inexpensive and it’ll last you awhile. It also hydrates my hands a bit which I love. The scent is a bit harsh, but overall a great product. Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refill, Original, 20 fl oz❤️
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well, Its a great product BUT the scent is VERY strong so you will most likely be smelling alcohol on yourself for awhile; it is also VERY liquidy. I recommend the Aloe Vera more because it moisturizes and doesn't smell as strong. They are cheap, i believe at Walmart they still run between $1 to maybe $2.
Amanda S.
This stuff is great. Its the perfect size to fit in my pocket at work so I always have it on me. I work at a preschool and you its always good to have some on hand. I will say it does dry out your hands if you use too much so have some lotion handy as well. (:
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Its effective in riding germs. however if you have sensitive skin it may dry out your hands. I carry one of these in the travel size in the diaper bag wherever I go
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
I will say that this hand sanitizer is pretty good. I don't use these all time though after awhile my hands get a little dry..
johanna f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The price is great but the product is very liquid and the smell is very strong.