Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Pump, Original, 33.8 oz. uploaded by Stephanie H.Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Pump, Original, 33.8 oz. uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY PURELL

Kills The Most Germs* Helps Reduce Bacteria on the Skin 2 Refreshing Gel 3 Leaves Hands Feeling Soft 4 Most Trusted Used by Hospitals #1 Brand in Hospitals Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may make you sick. Questions? 1-888-4-PURELL * Ounce for ounce outperfoms Purell original formulations when used on hands as directed. see more...

Stephanie H.
Oceanside, CA
Great great great, I got three liters of these for when my daughter was born. It works great I wS so worried about germs and her getting sick when I first brought her home, not s9 much anymore because I make people use this every time they want to touch her. I have one in the living room, kitchen and nursery. I will be buying more to put in the bathroom, hallway, and my room. It’s been keeping my baby safe and clean from germs others would carry in. I would definitely recommend this. Smells great and works wonders.
Caroline A.
Glenwood , IL
When a lot of staff and students at my job got sick recently my supervisor gave each of us this large container of hand sanitizer. It is amazing. It comes with a pump and can sit right in a main area. The scent isn’t off putting; doesn’t have a strong alcohol that you’d expect from hand sanitizer. It seems to last quite a bit as we’ve used it multiple times daily for past few weeks and it hasn’t moved much in the container.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
Nothing better! I have this on my desk bc I work w dirty men and it keeps me fresh and clean! I buy this huge one too bc it never goes bad and I will use it. I hate the ones with aloe included. Going into flu season, but this now!
Daisy R.
Fresno, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAND SANITIZER! It doesn’t have that cheap smell like the other ones do and best of all it doesn’t dry out my hands! It leaves them feeling soft and smooth! Leaves my hands feeling refreshed! Now this is the only hand sanitizer I will use! I love it!
Jasmine B.
I stock up on Purell to have in my house and on my desk at work. The scent is a little strong but it helps keep my hands germ free.
Lauren K.
It's a great I really hand sanitizer. It cleans very well, but I do not like the scent that lingers.