BY PURELL #26 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals, which is made with 93% naturally derived ingredients and naturally fragranced using essential oils, eliminates 99.99% of most illness-causing germs.

• I have sensitive skin will it break me out4 Answers
  • Is there different scents ?1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hands? I already have dry hands and I don'...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this hand sanitizer because it is perfect for my purse. The size is perfect and I love having the pump, I don't need to open the top to get the product out. The scent is pretty strong, as with all sanitizers, but the naturals part definitely makes a difference. I love the natural part, and it feels better on my hands. Would 100% recommend this product.
Lauryn P.
New Berlin
This is a staple for me. When going to school. A trip or just going to the gas station. The price is great and the non drying feeling is amazing.
Katherine Z.
San Antonio , Tx
Love it! Perfect for my purse and small enough to carry on! Would defiantly continue to purchase
Lisa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product goes with me everywhere and keeps the pesky germs away. I love how portable purell is, and I really love that they added essential oils into the mix. My purell has Mandarin essential oil ascend gives the perfect wake up boost. I'm clean and beautiful with this product!
Cindy M.
Being a teacher and surrounded by kids, hand sanitizer is a MUST. I’ve always trusted Purell as opposed to any other brand. It doesn’t make my hands sticky as some brands do and the naturals is so much better as it doesn’t have the strong medical smell of hand sanitizers!
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this!! These are so good to have on the go. I have some at home and in my car. It's easy to carry and fits everywhere. I will continue to purchase.
Whitney J.
I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Voxbox for testing purposes and this was perfect for me because if anyone knows my germaphobe self, I always carry around hand sanitizer in my purse. Usually, I carry around the Bath & Body Works PocketBac hand sanitizers (I have many in different fragrances) in my purse, but recently, I've been using this one instead. I like that it's made with 93% naturally derived ingredients and naturally fragranced using essential oils. An unexpected benefit I find when using this product is that it moisturizes my hands (as opposed to most hand sanitizers that dry them out) and if I'm not constantly disinfecting my hands, I'm moisturizing them with some kind of hand lotion. I like the dual purpose effect of this product. All in all, I'd say it's a great product!
Jolie M.
I received this from Influenster's Rosy VoxBox for testing purposes, and I really needed one! I love hand sanitizers and I'm not really a fan of the super smelly ones. This hand sanitizer is also moisturizing, apparently, which is extremely good. It feels nice on my hands and it definitely does not feel drying! It's a good travel size and I can see myself bringing it along in a bag or a purse just to apply before eating or something. It also has a nice pump instead of having to squeeze it out like normal hand sanitizers. This makes for easy application and the right amount of it – with the squeeze ones I usually apply way too much and end up wasting a lot of the hand sanitizer. This isn't very expensive to buy either! I would definitely buy this on my own to carry with me as a traveling hand sanitizer.
Vanessa S.
I'm that girl that swears by buying hand sanitizer at Bath and Body Works just because they have a huge variety of scents and doesn't leave that nasty after taste that you all know I am talking about on your hands. My mom used to always just get PURELL sanitizers for us as kids and one thing that I never liked was that taste after I would use it. I also always would end up spilling heaps of it because I didn't push the cap down all the way (I still do this with the Bath and Body Works ones as well.) When I received this sanitizer in my Rosy Voxbox complimentary I will admit at first I was kinda bummed because I thought it would have that taste on my hands, but it didn't. It made my hands feel so moisturized and smelt so fresh and clean, which I love! On a packaging standpoint the pump is the best thing ever! I love that the pump has a cap over it and the only way for it to come out would be to push down on it. No more spillage for me!! This has been an essential for me and when I run out you will definitely be seeing me go into my nearest Walgreens and purchasing this sanitizer!
Rawda K.
Inkster, MI
I received the Purell new Advanced Natural Hand Sanitizer in my #RosyVoxBox Complementary from @Influenster @Influenstervox for testing and review purposes. I have to say, i use this sanitizer daily for myself and my kids to prevent the spreading of germs and to prevent illnesses and I'm loving it especially because it is all natural which should be an important factor for every mom to consider. It's affective and smells great, smells fresh but is not overpowering at all. Also like that it absorbs pretty quickly unlike other sanitizers. This product will be a staple in my purse and home for daily use. Thanks #Influenster
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these come in other scents?
Diana C.
I have been looking for a really good hand sanitizer would anyone recommend this product
Brooklynn S.
I have sensitive skin will it break me out
Carol T.
Does this dry out your hands? I already have dry hands and I don't want to dry them out even more. Thanks!
Jazmin G.
El Paso, TX
Influenster has kindly send me the rosy voxboxto to review n test this hand sanitizer and honestly this i sreally good for the go especially when your at apublic restroom and there is no soap you just grave this from your bag and you have this instead of soap is really easy for those types of dmtimea that can happen