BY PURELL

Hard on germs, gentle on hands

Kills the most germs1 – Just 1 squirt of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand.2
Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents in a skin-friendly formulation that’s mild on hands
Clinically proven effective in helping to maintain skin health – skin moisture and skin feel3
Convenient 8 oz. pump bottle
Active Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v

Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

MSDS:
English | French | Spanish

1. Ounce for ounce kills more germs than other national brands when used on hands in accordance to FDA Health Care Personnel Handwash test methodology.

2. Based on comparative study of average outputs from pump bottles, and tested in accordance with FDA HCPHW guidelines. National brands based on 52-week IRI scan data.

Samantha K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Although this hand sanitizer gets the job done it says unvented and has a very strong scent as well as it leaves my hands dry and I prefer other less harsh brands then this one.
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Being a mom you became even more aware of all the germs out there to make your child sick. I have this all over the house, car and diaper bag. Purell is my favorite.
Valerie L.
Erlanger, KY
Love Purell hand sanitizer, it is reasonably priced and is a quick way to sanitize your hands anywhere! I carry the pocket pack on my purse and have the sanitizing wipes. I am a clean freak, so having this on hand at all times is just so convenient. The fact that it out performs other hand sanitizers out there makes it a great plus, too!
Aryn L.
I work in a bank and touch filthy money all day and this is a total must have for the office! It dries really really quickly and doesn't leave any sticky feeling behind. It doesn't dry out my skin too much like other products do. The alcohol smell goes away quickly and it doesn't leave too much of a lingering scent behind. As a mom, also a necessity for back to school season to keep everyone healthy as kids are total germ magnets! Love Purell.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I keep this safe and secure in my kitchen and bathroom! I prefer buying the 20oz bottle that way I can just refill my mini bottles in my purse. Totally inexpensive and it’ll last you awhile. It also hydrates my hands a bit which I love. The scent is a bit harsh, but overall a great product. PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel❤️
Kat J.
Purell is the brand I trust when it comes to hand sanitizer,.... I know with confidence that when I pump this into my hands and rub it in, I’m keeping myself safe from all the possible infections and germs that linger on the surfaces I touch every single day. It’s as convenient as hand-washing gets, and the bottle lasts a long time.

My only complaint: the prices are ridiculously inconsistent. You can get a small bottle for $1.50 at most stores, and then go to a store down the block and the same exact bottle will be almost $4. I like to get the best deal possible, so this makes this product frustrating for me to buy at times...
Bianca L.
I use to love purell but then I took microbiology and learned too much. These types of "sanitizer" contribute to bacterial resistance and I really feel like they should pull these off the shelves. I also read an article that they don't do any good to your skin and they also end up killing good bacteria, those which fight off the bad bacteria. No bueno.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love Purell, it is one of my favorite and must have products. I usually purchase at Wal-Mart snd its very affordable. This product is very easy to use and not messy at all. I would definitely recommend to prevent spread of colds especially if you have children. It is also great for those who have illnesses or diseases which could take a turn for the worse with basic colds.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
My one any only hand sanitizer. Can be found everywhere and reasonably priced. No extra scents so perfect to use at restaurants before you eat. I don't like my hands smelling pretty as I pick up my wings or burger. It l doesn't dry out my hands or burn.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Unlike similar products, this does not leave my hands feeling dry! My skin still feels smooth, while clean at the same time. I shake a lot of hands at work, plus, who knows what germs are floating around here! I just squirt and I am good to go!

Walmart