BY PURELL

Kills the Most Germs* br Bonus 50% More Free Refreshing Aloe 2 Triple Action Moisturizers start=6 style=list-style-type: discli 6 Kills More than 99.99% of Germs 7 Leaves Hands Feeling Soft Kills more than 99.99% of most common germs that may make you sick. 1-888-4-PURRELL see more...

• What other uses do y'all like using this for? I like to put some ...4 Answers
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
For a hand sanitizer, this gets the job done. I keep it on hand (get it?) for quick touch-ups when I don’t have soap and water handy. I wouldn’t say my hands are sparkling clean, but it works. The alcohol smell is pretty overwhelming. For a product advertising aloe and other nourishing aspects, this is a fail. That alcohol is just too drying. I definitely have to use lotion immediately after this or my hands actually hurt! The pump is a great feature, though!
Becky S.
Assuming that hand sanitizer work as they tell us then this is a great producr. Purely has been a leader in the field that has dominated the market and this stuff idea staple in my home. I like the easy tonrefil bottles and the easy youse pump that never clogs, gets stuck and is able to be locked for travel.
Kelsey B.
Usually hand sanitizers dry my hands out beyond belief! I stumbled upon this product that has aloe in it and haven’t turned back! My hands are a lot softer and the smell of aloe takes away from the obnoxious hand sanitizer smell! Highly recommend :)
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Any product that’s keeps me clean is a winner to me. I feel safe and sterile when using this and when I am out I always use this before eating. It’s not sticky after it dries and it leaves a clean scent.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this hand sanitizer at work and it has been very great to me. It keeps my hands clean and doesn’t dry out my skin. The refreshing aloe definitely helps keep my hands moisturized. I recommend to others.
Katie S.
Love this stuff! I keep a bottle of this sitting on my desk at all times. I am a nurse and I’m exposed to sick clients quite often, so it’s important for me to have a quick way to sanitize my hands.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this brand exclusively for my house and my work desk. It doesn’t dry my hands out and it doesn’t smell as toxic as some others. I only really like this kind with the aloe in it. It actually does help my hands stay soft.
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
How could one ever go wrong with Purell?! Really, you cannot, in the home, office, or at school the risk of germs is basically everywhere. So why not give yourself the boost of helping stay sanitized by keeping one of these around nearby. This particular size I keep on my desk and everyone makes use of it and I don't mind them using it up!
Ann R.
I keep this at my desk all the time. Specially during flu season. Very effective against germs. The smell is great also. It's very affordable at the drug store. Comes in easy to pump bottle and big enough to keep at desk.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Purell is a great brand for hand sanitizer. It kills the germs and is
always needed. This is great for classrooms, homes, offices, workplaces,
and health institutions. You can never go wrong with hand sanitizer. It
comes in handy when you don't have the ability to ash your hands.
Purell is a brand I recommend and trust!
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
What other uses do y'all like using this for? I like to put some on a napkin and wipe my desk clean!