BY GENERIC

PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer: Cleans, sanitizes and moisturizes hands on the go More effective formula--kills the most germs Value 3-pack see more...

Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I'm a hand-sanitizer lover, which is probably not the best thing, but it is what it is. I think Purell sells the highest grade of hand sanitizer on the market and it never leaves my hands dried or cracking.
Megan H.
Rowlett, TX
I use hand sanitizer all the time this is my go to hand sanitizer. but i love bath and body works because they are scented
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
These are great to take to go, they fiy any where and they don't spill like the others.
Vely G.
It's a good product, great for travel or on the go purposes. The only negative thing about it is the smell, it's pretty strong.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I carry sanitizer with me all thet time. This is a good size but I did have one container leak in a bag. (Not sure why).
Ashley C.
These are God sent. I keep these in my purse and in the car. I have a toddler and I am always nervous about germs on things. It helps to if your child gets their hands sticky. I love purel.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
This hand sanitizer is so convenient with its on the go size, you can take it where ever so that's perfect for germaphobes like me.
Carla  P.
I like this and keep one in my car, truck and in my tackle box. It's great to use, doesn't have a strong odor and is great for those times you can't wash your hands with soap and water.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I always feel super clean and germ free after using this product. Sometimes the smell can be slightly over powering, but it gets the job done.
Orlando M.
Who doesn't need hand sanitizer. this is such a great product to use to sanitize your hands when you don't have a sink or water. very convenient for people who are always on the go. love the new scents but the classic is my go to product. always have one on hand. love this product!!!!