Pureline Oralcare (formerly Tongue Cleaner Company) Tongue Cleaner, Purple, 1 Each

BY PURELINE ORALCARE (FORMERLY TONGUE CLEANER

patricia c.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
My husband was thrilled with the variety of snacks that arrived in his package. I was a little disappointed because 40 snacks didn't look like nearly as much as it sounded like. He was very pleased, though, and now has a variety of snacks to take to work with him.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
This is a must have for dental hygiene! I always use this after brushing my teeth!
Ahnika P.
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
Definitely keeps your tongue clean and gives you fresher breath The cleaning is everything
Irem M.
Irem M.
I like this tongue scraper but the only thing is that it leaves a gross taste in the back of my throat. I'm not sure why, I think it may have some sort of mint or breath fresher on the tip. Over all, not bad.
Marya G.
Marya G.
I never thought this would be something I love, but it's great. Totally helps fight bad breath, keeps your mouth fresh. Totally great addition to your dental hygiene routine.
Imo E.
Imo E.
How well does this work?