PureHeals Centella Reviving Toner 4 23 fl oz 125 ml

PureHeals Centella Reviving Toner 4 23 fl oz 125 ml

By Nature VillageSkin Irritation Test Completed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PureHeals Centella Reviving Toner 4 23 fl oz 125 ml!
How would you rate this product?
PureHeals  Centella Reviving Toner  4 23 fl oz  125 ml uploaded by Sheyla H.
PureHeals Centella Reviving Toner 4 23 fl oz 125 ml has been a complete game changer in my skin routine. My skin is refreshed every time I use this (twice a day). I keep this in my skincare fridge to keep it nice and cool. It’s great for all skin types as well. I have combination.
Sioux Falls, SD
I like this. It feels soothing on the skin and adds a little bit of hydration. It does have a kind of weird, herbal smell but it doesn’t linger so I can get past that. I didn’t see any long term changes in my skin but I would consider purchasing again.
Vittoria, ON
I have only used it for a week and I am already seen lots of improvements in my skin , specially the redness #iloveit

Looking for your answer?