BY PUREGUARDIAN

The Guardian Technologies Pureguardian&Trade; 10-Hour* Ultrasonic Humidifier Is A Cool Mist Humidifier. Unlike Other Humidifiers That Grow Slimy Mold On The Water Tank Surface, The Ultrasonic Humidifier Uses Silver Clean&Trade; Technology Embedded In The Tank To Fight The Growth Of Mold And Mildew On The Surface Of The Water Tank. Thanks To Ultrasonic Technology It Is Ultra-Quiet When It Runs Making It Ideal To Have On While You Sleep. It's The Perfect Size To Take When You Travel; It Is Small And Compact And Stands Only Eleven-Inches Tall. The Tank Capacity Is .21 Gallons And It Runs Continuously For Up To 10-Hours.* There Are No Added Costs Since There Are No Evaporating Pads, Wicks Or Filters To Clean Or Replace. *Run Time Will Vary Based On Atmospheric Conditions, As Well As The Unit Running On Cool And Low Mist Settings. Features And Benefits: Mold &Amp; Mildew Resistant Tank Silver Clean&Trade; Technology: The Water Tank Has Been Treated With A Fungistatic Agent To Protect The Surface Of The Tank From Fungal And Mold Growth. Cool Mist Humidification Emits A Cool Mist Into The Air. No Added Costs No Evaporating Pads, Wicks Or Filters To Clean Or Replace Ultra-Quiet Operation Ultrasonic Technology Is Ultra-Quiet When Running Making It Easy To Have On While You Sleep. Space-Saving Design Small And Compact Design Makes It Great For Apartments, The Office And Small Bedrooms Low Water Indicator Lets You Know When It's Time To Refill The Water Tank How It Works The Guardian Technologies Pureguardian&Trade; Ultrasonic Humidifier Uses A Metal Diaphragm Vibrating At An Ultrasonic Frequency To Create Water Droplets That Are Expelled Out Into The Room To Help Maintain The Desired Humidity Level. An Ultrasonic Humidifier Is Virtually Silent When Operating see more...

Kristen A.
San Bruno , CA
Second humidifer I've purchased, good for small spaces such as bedroom. It does a ok job but I feel as if the most just goes straight up and it does not do a good job at distributing throughout the air. Not bad but not great. Would not repurchase.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Yes! These help so much when your baby gets sick. Helps to keep the air moist so your baby can breathe and get some sleep. There's not much you can do when your baby is sick, so this is worth the investment
Lacy P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this humidifier to put next to my bed. It was the perfect size for my nightstand. It wasn't loud and annoying like some. It gave off a ton of moisture, in fact, it gave off so much it wrinkles a picture I hade hanging on the wall when I had it too close!
Nikki C.
Got the blue one for my sons room, it runs quiet which is nice and does the trick when baby is congested. The size is much less bulky in comparison to other ones I looked at which makes it easy to move around and set in different places.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love this humidifier. It helps with congestion during an illness. I have asthma and run one beside my bed. It adds moisturizer back into the air and keeps my sinuses from drying out. My children really benefit from it when they get sick, and that's quite often, as there are so many germs in school.
Renā G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this humidifier. I got it for my daughter but now i have one in my own room because it works so well for kids and adults alike. Plus on the bright side for something that is cute it is also affordable.
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was great for us when my daughter got her first real cold! It helped keep moisture in her bedroom so that her nose and throats didn't hurt as bad. She would get really bad scabs on her nose during the day from it being dry and by morning they would look a lot better.
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I love this, it works great for when my kids get those symptoms of a cold. I use it so they don't get sick. It's small so it doesn't take space, I use to own a big one and hated it.
Tess D.
I use this all winter long to keep the air moist and sinuses healthy.... I saw someone say they put oil in with the water, oops, I tried that and it made the plastic water container pitted, I wouldn't recommend doing that..... use a diffuser instead
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
This product is great for being right next to the bed when congested or have a cold. It is not big enough however to effectively clear up a bigger area. The color and mist is very calming though. It is easy to refill and turn on
Tiffany H.
Can you add essentials oils to this?
Nikki S.
Is this good? How much ? Where can i purchase?
Channon D.
Does it take up a lot of space? Good for kids?
Elsa E.
Is this a hot or a cold humidifier?
Chelsea C.
Westfield , IN
How do you typically clean your humidifier? My has stopped working and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to get it to start working again.