BY GUARDIAN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The 120-hour Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist humidifier guards against problems caused by dry air in the home. It features an easy to fill large 2 gallon tank, ideal for use in medium to large rooms. Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy mold on the water tank surface, Silver Clean Protection is embedded in the tank to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Thanks to ultrasonic technology, it disperses a fine mist into the air, and is ultra-quiet making it ideal to have see more...

Review (1)
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I use this humidifier/mister on a regular basis. I love it!!! I would suggest only running distilled water in it because it can put out a lot of white dust which messes with my sinuses. However, there is none of that with the distilled water!!! I also love the mega capacity, ability to change low, medium or high slow, and switch from cool mist to warm humidifier easily. I also love the light I can turn on because it looks really neat and reminds me when I have it running. Overall, a great product if you use it correctly.