BY PUREGUARDIAN #71 in Humidifiers

Perfect For Travel, A Nursery or a Child s Room Ultra-Quiet, Quick Easy 4 Up To 14-Hour Run Time* 6 0.21 Gallon Tank Capacity 7 Soft Glow Night Light 8 Directional Mist Nozzle 9 Space Saving Design The pureguardian 14-Hour* Ultrasonic Table Top Humidifier is a cool mist humidifier. Silver Clean technology is used to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank- a common problem with traditional humidifiers. Thanks to ultrasonic technology it is ultra-quiet when it runs making it ideal to have on while you sleep. It s small and compact and stands at under 9-inches tall, the perfect size for bedside, travel, a desktop, or a child s or baby s room. It weighs just 1.25 pounds, features a .21 gallon tank capacity, and runs continuously for up to 14-hours* And with no evaporating pads, wicks or filters to clean or replace, there are no additional c see more...

Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This is a pretty good humidifier. I had it for about five years before it crapped out on me. I used it in my 11x11 bed room and it kept me from getting bloody noses and dry skin pretty well. It’s a pretty decent price as well.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
Not my favorite humidifier. This humidifier has a very small water reservoir so you have to keep refilling a lot. I don't like how it doesn't have a humidistat and the overall look is not that aesthetically pleasing.
Alyssa W.
Nashville, TN
I purchased this humidifier a few winters ago for my small apartment. While the price was relatively affordable and it sufficiently humidified the room, the glow of the blue water tank made it impossible to keep in my bedroom at night which is when I primarily planned to use it.
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this from Groupon, and I LOVE it. I live in Colorado (which gets very, very dry in the Winter). I no longer wake up from sore throats and dry eyes. Very easy to clean and it doesn't have a filter.
Michelle O.
I bought this about a year ago because we heat our house with a wood stove and it's gets very dry! It advertises as a 14hr humidifier but I have to refill it about every 8hrs. Other then that we love it!