BY PUREGUARDIAN #100 in Humidifiers

Mold and Mildew Resistant Tank Up To 10-Hour Run Time* 1 Easy Fill 0.21 Gallon Tank Capacity 4 Low Water Indicator Light 3 On Off Night Light Option Changes Colors Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy mold and mildew, the pureguardian 10-Hour* Ultrasonic Humidifier uses Silver Clean technology to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Thanks to ultrasonic technology it is ultra-quiet when it runs making it ideal to have on while you sleep, and perfect for a child s room. The humidifier emits a soothing cool mist, and a low water indicator light lets you know when it s time to refill the water tank. The night light feature also makes it a great addition to kids rooms. Silver Clean Protection: The water tank has been treated with Silver Clean Technology to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank - a common problem see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I loved this unit when I first bought it. It is fairly quiet and provides the perfect amount of humidity to fight our dry electric heat. The light from the unit is like a nightlight though, so be warned if you are sensitive to light while sleeping. Unfortunately the unit only lasted one winter even with regular cleaning. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I own two of these one for each night stand by our bed. Night light is a cool feature some colors are brighter then others. I wish the tank was larger because we do have to refill frequently which I do not like. I also wished it would reach further across the room. Even on nightstand I feel I can't feel the mist.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Like this model a lot, however I do wish tank was larger. Kids love the light feature.