BY PUREFIT

High-Quality, Award-Winning Nutrition Bars Without Artificial Ingredients, Sugar Alcohols Or Common Allergens, Including Milk, Wheat, Or Gluten. All Natural High Protein - 18 G Low Glycemic - 40/30/30 Kosher-Certified And Vegan-Approved see more...

Claudia S.
Is very rich texture and taste makes you even more, it is very good contains nutrients that are good for your body and tastes like peanut 😋
Christina H.
My doctor said I needed to add extra protein in my diet. I tried these and they taste ok, kind of reminds me of a granola bar.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I have tried the peanut butter protein bar and it did not taste horrible or fantastic. It was just alright.
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
These taste alright, and aren't made of junk, but sixteen grams of sugar per bar is way too much.
Ericka C.
I've heard of this but never tried them they look like the taste of them won't be something i love :?
catherine f.
I love so much this product is really well with people of the diet, is very fitness and delicious and i recommend much this product is better for me
I hike a lot in the summer. Nothing beats taking a break to enjoy the scenery and have one of these PureFit bars. A must have for every backpack.
Lauren  M.
So much sugar in them not to mention they do not taste good at all. I wouldn't suggest them
Good for people who are looking to bulk up