BY DKNY

In a world that moves faster everyday, you need a moment of calm, to find beauty in living simply. Taking time out for the things that are closest to your heart: love, joy, comfort, embracing relationships, creating community. PureDKNY Scent Spray is more than a fragrance-a state of mind, a way of being. Living responsibly. PureDKNY strives to take small steps to help make a difference pure and simple. see more...

Yocasta C.
By far my most favorite perfume. I suffer from migraines and it's hard for me to find perfume that isn't strong and won't trigger a migraine. Love that it's soft and clean.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite favorite fresh perfume. I love wearing it when I'm going to be on the run or am at the club because it stays on and you can get hints of the soapy fresh smell. It smells amazing.
Lisa B.
Charles Town, WV
I bought this at a local TJ Maxx and it's become my new favorite obsession! It smells so nice and light. Like a bouquet! Very nice!
Shannon M.
Wayne, IL
My absolute favorite perfume! I've used this one for years and have no intention of switching.
Dana A.
Soft smell. It reacted to me and came off rather sweet smelling. But my mom put it on and it was more of a fresh powdery smell.
Kate M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite perfumes! It smells like vanilla and floral- not overpowering but it lasts all day. This particular perfume made me realize my love for "musky" scents!