Purederm Botanical Choice Skin Softening Yogurt Mask - Strawberry 15ml/0.5oz uploaded by Whitney G.

BY PUREDERM

Whitney G.
🍓 Skin Softening Yogurt Mask 🍓
UPDATE: It left whiteheads all over my cheeks! You've been warned!
----------------
🍰I like it! The texture, you guessed it, is that of yogurt. Pale pink and silky to the touch. .
🍰It softened like it said it would but I can't say I've seen a change in brightness. My face is only slightly oily.
No sensitive skin reaction like I expect from most masks/sheet masks. Did not care for the scent. Fake strawberry and slightly plastic smelling.
I recommend trying it out for yourself
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this mask, fortunately my skin is not sensitive so I can use any product I want. This yogurt mask is one of my favorites.
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
My skin does feel a bit softer after I washed it off...I like that it's easy to use too!