PureBitesA Freeze Dried Value Pack Cat Treat uploaded by Nicole G.PureBitesA Freeze Dried Value Pack Cat Treat uploaded by Susan S.PureBitesA Freeze Dried Value Pack Cat Treat uploaded by Sarah B.

BY PUREBITES

Your kitty will be 100% delighted with each tasty bite of these 100% purechicken breast cat treats. The fresh chicken morsels are freeze dried tomaintain the full tantalizing flavor and texture, as well as the high-qualityprotein, so you cat can enjoy a healthy, delicious reward. Satisfy your kitty's true, natural cravings with the 100% pure meat of these PureBites Freeze Dried Chicken Breast Cat Treats. Made exclusively from chicken breast that's freeze dried for effective preservation of flavor, texture and aroma, these satisfying treats offer the taste cats crave and a boost of protein that helps keep them healthy. For cats Made from 100% pure, protein-rich chicken breast for a healthy treat Freeze dried to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness cats crave Contains less than 1 calorie per treat, so your kitty can indulge in a healthy way Feed as a healthy treat for your cat Ingredients: 100% pure USDA-inspected chicken breast Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 80.0%, Crude Fat (min) 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 4.0% Available in a 1.09-oz. bag see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
Even though they say dog treats, I buy them for my cats because of the same thing for cats is about three times as expensive. My cats absolutely love them. They follow me everywhere begging for them. One of my cats has a food allergy to anything with fish, so these are great for him. What also is really neat is when I get down to the bottom of the bag and they're only little crumbs, I mix them with water and then make it into wet cat food. Cannot recommend these enough. Probably the only complaint I have is because they are freeze dried they fall apart easily.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These treats rival the milk flavored temptations that my cats go crazy for. I can shake this bag and they come running. Coincidentally any other bag that sounds similar and doesn't provide them with treat can end up with some unhappy kitties. If I have a cat hiding- i shake this bag to find them. If one cats sneaks outside and I have to catch him- bring this bag. They love the chicken and I don't feel bad about giving them whole freeze dried chicken. It's better than processed dry cat treats any day!
Catherine K.
Birmingham, AL
My kitty really enjoyed this product. I like that this brand focuses on quality of the product and I know my cat enjoys it too. He was a stray and was fed meat (chicken breast, etc.) so I believe these treats are a great alternative to reach that same craving he has.
Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert
I have tried the PurebitesA Freeze Dried Value Pk Cat Treats and I was very satisfied with the product. My cat really seamed to enjoy all the flavors and it was easy to use the different types without worrying about them going stale because of the resealable bag.I definitely recommend this product, and was plesently surprised by the inexpensive cost.
Kelce M.
Anniston
My cats cannot resist PureBites Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Treats! They have no added glycerin, salt, sodium or preservatives. Since they are dried it saves the taste in them. They also smell just like chicken and these treats are ideal for a cat that’s overweight, on a restricted diet, or affected by food sensitivities.
Kyla W.
STEUBENVILLE
My cats absolutely went gaga over these treats and I feel good about giving it to them ! No need to worry about all the unessacary ingredients. They are a bit pricy but they are worth every penny especially when it comes to your furry friend. I definitely recommend these and I would continue to buy them every month !
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
My cat Oliver is 6 months old and this brand of snacks is the only snacks I will give him. He loves them. He loves them in every flavor and gets excited when I give them to him. They are a little pricey but so worth it because there aren’t added ingredients that are bad for your pet. I highly recommend!!!
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
I know that these are cat/dog treats, but I actually give them to my rats. They adore these treats and it's an easy way to give them some meat protein without worrying that fresh cooked meat will go bad in their cage. I have never seen the rats leave these behind. They are often on sale at a great price.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Pet Lover Expert
PureBites Freeze Dried Cat Treat are awesome. My Bangle cats love the Salmon flavor, and they'll donuts about any thing for a Salmon bite! They are much more affordable than other similar brands,  and just as good (according to my cats).I highly recomend these healthy treats.