BY HORSELOVERZ

PureBitesare made with only 1 ingredient; 100% Pure USDA Inspected Chicken Breast in the USA. Cats love the taste of PureBitesbecause our treats are freeze dried RAW to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. Cat parents love PureBitesbecause our treats are 100% pure and rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Annika H.
Eugene, OR
My cat is a very picky eater and absolutely love these. He usually prefers fish in his food, so it's not all that surprising, but with these snacks he goes wild. He will do absolutely anything to get them, and I don't feel bad giving it to him since it's literally just freeze dried salmon. (My fiancé tasted it once to know why the cat went so nuts and wasn't a big fan himself. More snacks for the cat then.)
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
Oh my goodness my cat loves these treats so much! For $2.99 at Mud Bay these were a hit at home! The only ingredient is salmon so I know I'm giving my cat something that is really good for him and he enjoys it so much!
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
My guy goes wild for these. He absolutely loves the smell. They are just straight up salmon! They are $6 a bag where I get them (petsmart) which is a bit expensive, but I think it is worth it when you save them for rare occasions. These are the special treats at our house!
Cara P.
Fort Worth, TX
My Norwegian Forest Cat is a very Pickie eater and has no desire for treats. Buuut.....the other day I found out she is very fond of tuna. So I picked these snacks up..2 for 5 at PETCO and she immediately took to them! She is currently searching the house for the bag! Lol
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My cat loves these! I think she loves that they are very chewy. Very affordable and would definitely recommend and buy again.