PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats (0.28 oz.) uploaded by jessica m.

BY PUREBITES

PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat TreatsOur PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats are sure to drive your kitty wild. Cats crave the ocean goodness and love the taste of shrimp. These cat treats are freeze-dried to preserve the natural nutrition and freshness of shrimp. These cat treats are high in protein, less than 1 calorie per treat and are a rich source of vitamin D, vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids for a happy and healthy life. With only one ingredient100% natural and pure shrimp, this is a wholesome and nutritious treat that will satisfy your furry little friend. see more...

Marlena S.
I love giving my cats these treats. As always I try to feed them a balanced diet so treats are very rare. And even when I do give treats, it's necessary that they have limited, pure ingredients. Both cats enjoy these treats like they're candy! My cats are huge seafood fans so anything from the ocean catches their attention. They nearly tear the bag from my hand when I try to hand feed them. These are a bit on the expensive side so I usually wait for a pet store promo before stocking up.
Megan S.
Providence, RI
My cat LOVES these. She's a very picky eater, but she goes crazy for these. I love giving them to her because the only ingredient is shrimp. It's nice to know exactly what she's eating!
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
My cats did not like these at all... I set them out and had to vacuum them up! And that's saying something! My cats love their treats!
Lauren P.
Baltimore
Our two kitties go wild for these tiny shrimp treats! All we have to do is crinkle the bag and they come running! The price is a little higher than Temptations but I feel better giving my fur babies freeze-dried treats because I know exactly what’s in them!
jessica m.
Kansas City
my kitty squeak gets these every few days and she seems to really enjoy it, she will even let my daughter give her the treat and she is scared of my daughter so that is saying a lot about how much she likes them. I buy them every few months or so and give her a few every few days.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
My cats LOVE these things. as a self- proclaimed cat lady, my cats only get the very best and they are obsessed. they know the sound of the bag, where its hidden, its ridiculous. And my favorite part is that its 100% shrimp. I don't have to worry about my cats getting anything that's bad for them or might make them sick.
Sadie T.
Lexington
My cats love these! They come running when they hear the bag open. They are very picky about snacks and food in general but they will sit and eat these and other flavors. They would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let them! Thank you for a great product!
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
Pet Lover Expert
I had no idea my cat would enjoy these Freeze dried treats until saw him him eating the dogs treats. He is pretty picky and at his age knows what he likes. I now buy these for him to enjoy every night. They are a great price and mamy varieties to choose from ♡
Maleea G.
Saint Paul
My cat goes nuts for these! He comes running when we grab these and he eats them up right away! I was pleasantly surprised when he enjoyed these so much because he is usually really picky when it comes to his treats! I will repurchase these again!
Chelsea D.
Burton, MI
PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats (0.28 oz.) Make my cat come running from wherever she is at in my house. I have a picky eater when it comes to cats and she goes crazy over these treats. I highly recommend them, along with the chicken flavor.