PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats (0.28 oz.) uploaded by Stephanie A.PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats (0.28 oz.) uploaded by Maude R.PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats (0.28 oz.) uploaded by jessica m.

BY PUREBITES #60 in Cat Treats

PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat TreatsOur PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats are sure to drive your kitty wild. Cats crave the ocean goodness and love the taste of shrimp. These cat treats are freeze-dried to preserve the natural nutrition and freshness of shrimp. These cat treats are high in protein, less than 1 calorie per treat and are a rich source of vitamin D, vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids for a happy and healthy life. With only one ingredient100% natural and pure shrimp, this is a wholesome and nutritious treat that will satisfy your furry little friend. see more...

Rose T.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loooooooves these treats! She’s generally a very finnicky eater, turning up her nose at most treats like Temptations and Greenies. She goes crazy for these little shrimp though! I’ll be honest, as someone who doesn’t like seafood, its a little freaky to see the actual shrimp shape and everything lol. But it’s worth it to be able to give my cat a treat she really likes now and again! 😻
Stephanie A.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat used to go nuts for freeze dried turkey treats from another brand. Since introducing these shrimpy snacks, she refuses to eat the turkey treats. I wish it would come in a bigger bag because she’s such a good girl and she deserves more of her favorite snacks!
jessica m.
Kansas City
my kitty squeak gets these every few days and she seems to really enjoy it, she will even let my daughter give her the treat and she is scared of my daughter so that is saying a lot about how much she likes them. I buy them every few months or so and give her a few every few days.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
My cats LOVE these things. as a self- proclaimed cat lady, my cats only get the very best and they are obsessed. they know the sound of the bag, where its hidden, its ridiculous. And my favorite part is that its 100% shrimp. I don't have to worry about my cats getting anything that's bad for them or might make them sick.
Sadie T.
Lexington
My cats love these! They come running when they hear the bag open. They are very picky about snacks and food in general but they will sit and eat these and other flavors. They would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let them! Thank you for a great product!
Maleea G.
Saint Paul
My cat goes nuts for these! He comes running when we grab these and he eats them up right away! I was pleasantly surprised when he enjoyed these so much because he is usually really picky when it comes to his treats! I will repurchase these again!
Chelsea D.
Burton, MI
PureBites Freeze Dried Shrimp Cat Treats (0.28 oz.) Make my cat come running from wherever she is at in my house. I have a picky eater when it comes to cats and she goes crazy over these treats. I highly recommend them, along with the chicken flavor.
jessica k.
These smell great first of all haha my cat loves them. I have to move them around in the cabinets because she knows where they are and will open the cabinet to get them. They are a little expensive, if they’re on sale I’ll buy them.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our two kitties go wild for these tiny shrimp treats! All we have to do is crinkle the bag and they come running! The price is a little higher than Temptations but I feel better giving my fur babies freeze-dried treats because I know exactly what’s in them!
Kimberly G.
vineland, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these!! Only treats she goes crazy over! Must taste good! Haha the way she acts doesn’t compare to any other brands! I highly recommend these.!!! They even settle well with her sensitive tummy!