BY PUREBITES

100% Natural Dogs Love the taste of PureBites®! Only one ingredient 100% natural and pure USDA inspected beef liver.  High in protein, less than 10 calories per treat. Freeze dried to lock in valuable nutrients and freshness. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 65% min Crude Fat ..... 5% min Crude Fiber ..... 1% max Moisture ..... 4% max Questions? Comments? 1-888-388-PURE Product of the USA see more...

• Has any one tried these? Are they a good quality?2 Answers
  • I have experience with freeze dried treats and I have fou...1 Answers
  • I've never seen these in the store. Where do you buy them...2 Answers
Matthewsieverin S.
United states
I don't know how they taste, but my dog seems to like them so I gusse they are good! Like I try to teach my dog some tricks and it never works so she stuffs her face with these by just sitting there
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my dogs absolute favorite! They love these! When they hear the packaging they come running they know it’s there absolute favorite I would suggest everyone who loves there pups to get them these! Your dogs will thank you!
Reanna R.
Oakville
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog will do absolutely anything for these treats. He is a labradoodle/goldendoodle mix. We have a bunch of other treats but these are easily his favourite. Ever since he was a puppy until now at 1 and a half, he never gets sick or bored of them.
Lindsay G.
Calgary
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great treat for those dogs that need a limited ingredient diet. Not great for using with training as they essentially just crumble in your hands.
Gurpal K.
Washington
Our dog is a huge fan of these and it makes it even better that these are just made of one ingredient. We have a shiba inu and he can be picky at times. These are much better than milky bone or other treats that are made of who knows what. We definitely recommend these!
C H.
My dog loves these dog treats. I give her some daily when she has a good behaviour or when I am training her. These are good for your dog’s digestion and taste very nice (for them ;))
Forrest Jamie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My vet gave me a free bag of these - these freeze dried treats are what they use there, and I'm so happy they did. So far, my pup hasn't tasted something he hasn't liked lol, but I still like to go for the healthier treats with simple and natural ingredients.
Samantha🌺🌸 W.
Barrie
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for training dogs! My dog will do anything for these treats! Also a great brand for animals with allergies!
Emmie
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved this product she loves the chicken and meat that was in this it was also very healthy for her don't tell her hahaha.
Namarta D.
Jalandhar
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I every..the small one...and aslo the biggest one ...every dogs simply like this treat...and which is also very good for health
Stephanie S.
Can I feed this to a puppy?
lillian h.
Orlando, FL
Is this ok for dogs who have digestive problems
Thiana B.
Can i mix these treats with other dog food? or is it just best to serve as is
Influenster M.
Available in Canada?
Mackenzie S.
What stores currently carry these? My puppy loves anything frozen he can get his paws on! And I'm always looking for yummy ways to entertain him!