BY PUREBITES

100% Natural Dogs Love the taste of PureBites®! Only one ingredient 100% natural and pure USDA inspected beef liver.  High in protein, less than 10 calories per treat. Freeze dried to lock in valuable nutrients and freshness. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 65% min Crude Fat ..... 5% min Crude Fiber ..... 1% max Moisture ..... 4% max Questions? Comments? 1-888-388-PURE Product of the USA see more...

• Has any one tried these? Are they a good quality?2 Answers
  • I have experience with freeze dried treats and I have fou...1 Answers
  • I've never seen these in the store. Where do you buy them...2 Answers
Gurpal K.
Washington
Our dog is a huge fan of these and it makes it even better that these are just made of one ingredient. We have a shiba inu and he can be picky at times. These are much better than milky bone or other treats that are made of who knows what. We definitely recommend these!
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my dogs absolute favorite! They love these! When they hear the packaging they come running they know it’s there absolute favorite I would suggest everyone who loves there pups to get them these! Your dogs will thank you!
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
PureBites Freeze Dried Dog Treats
My dogs can smell these from a mile away! All of my dogs are rescues and with that two of them have sensitive stomachs so I try to give them the best quality and still affordable food. We have Thor a rescue gator head pit bull who just turned 10 who is allergic to grass, bug bites, and mean people 😂 He is the biggest sweat heat of or fur babies and knowing what I rescued him from at 4 years old breaks my heart, and I want to make sure he has the best life for as long as he's with us. He will drool a literal slimmy eewy gooey puddle if you make him try to wait for these delicious treats! Rosco p Coltrain our Boston terrier we rescued from the streets right after a big tornado when the vet said he was only weeks old, it took us a very long and patient time with him to help his fear of water and storms and you wouldn't know it now! He's now 6 years old almost 7 and still has the Boston goofball attitude, and will sit trying to be as patient as he can with his little nub of a tail going waiting for these wonderful treats. And our third dog is the smallest but biggest DIVA of them all, Roxie our 3.7 lb yorkie can be a very finicky eater, we adopted her when she was 4 and she was a diva then as well (toys are too good for her😂) she just wants to be help and loved and is currently training to be a therapy dog. When these treats come out, so does her inner ballerina and she does the yorkie spins till you stick it on her nose and then she quickly gobbles it up before her bigger brothers get it. And if they aren't fast enough eating their treats, she will take it straight out of their mouths lol
I love my dogs almost as much as I love my kids and they get nothing but the best. Including my First two dogs Rocky and Rex both boxers, that have now crossed over the rainbow bridge! Rex lived to be ten till he succumbed to cancer, and my baby Rocky my first love lived to be just shy of 16 years.
Love and great quality food is what this fur momma serves 🐾
Chelsie N.
Cranford , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for training and for older dogs who have issues chewing. They are easy to break up and dogs love the taste. As the title implies, they are that ingredient and only that ingredient. I just wish they would source all of their ingredients here in the USA.
Melanie S.
First off my dog is on a grain free diet and i typically look for treats that are grain free as well. My pup a 5 YO German Shepard loves these treats! They are freeze dried liver and are a healthier alternative than the other treats i see by the major brands. They are great for training dogs and they are easy to break into small pieces.The only con i woud say is it was a bit pricey at the local Petsmart.
Lina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These babies are not cheap but my dog goes crazy over these treats so I keep buying them for her to make her happy. A big plus is that they’re freeze dried so they last forever and they are healthy for dogs! I don’t feel guilty when I feed her a bunch. My friends feed their dogs this and their dogs love them as well!
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I trained my puppy Pomeranian years ago using these dog treats. They are perfect for training because they are small and my dog LOVED them. I also liked that they never went bad and they have clean ingredients.
Rachel H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats! The only treats that get him to come inside when we let him play in the yard. I also don't feel like I am giving him anything super unhealthy which is important because half of the time I give him extra treats for just being so cute.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are dehydrated protein pieces that are made in different proteins. These are expensive as they are only meat. The pieces can be crumbled over kibble and used as treats. Dogs love them. Try them for picky dogs.
Kacie K.
Levittown, PA
By far the best dog treat. I have 2 mastiffs and both of them go nuts for these treats. I really like that it's a single ingredient treat so I don't have to worry about wheat or chemicals being processed in there!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Are these healthy? Freeze dried sounds a little scary to me.
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is picky... do any of you have picky dogs that like these?