BY PUREBITES #65 in Dog Treats

100% Natural Dogs Love the taste of PureBites®! Only one ingredient 100% natural and pure USDA inspected beef liver.  High in protein, less than 10 calories per treat. Freeze dried to lock in valuable nutrients and freshness. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 65% min Crude Fat ..... 5% min Crude Fiber ..... 1% max Moisture ..... 4% max Questions? Comments? 1-888-388-PURE Product of the USA see more...

• Has any one tried these? Are they a good quality?2 Answers
  • I have experience with freeze dried treats and I have found that ...1 Answers
  • I've never seen these in the store. Where do you buy them at?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These babies are not cheap but my dog goes crazy over these treats so I keep buying them for her to make her happy. A big plus is that they’re freeze dried so they last forever and they are healthy for dogs! I don’t feel guilty when I feed her a bunch. My friends feed their dogs this and their dogs love them as well!
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
PureBites Freeze Dried Dog Treats
My dogs can smell these from a mile away! All of my dogs are rescues and with that two of them have sensitive stomachs so I try to give them the best quality and still affordable food. We have Thor a rescue gator head pit bull who just turned 10 who is allergic to grass, bug bites, and mean people 😂 He is the biggest sweat heat of or fur babies and knowing what I rescued him from at 4 years old breaks my heart, and I want to make sure he has the best life for as long as he's with us. He will drool a literal slimmy eewy gooey puddle if you make him try to wait for these delicious treats! Rosco p Coltrain our Boston terrier we rescued from the streets right after a big tornado when the vet said he was only weeks old, it took us a very long and patient time with him to help his fear of water and storms and you wouldn't know it now! He's now 6 years old almost 7 and still has the Boston goofball attitude, and will sit trying to be as patient as he can with his little nub of a tail going waiting for these wonderful treats. And our third dog is the smallest but biggest DIVA of them all, Roxie our 3.7 lb yorkie can be a very finicky eater, we adopted her when she was 4 and she was a diva then as well (toys are too good for her😂) she just wants to be help and loved and is currently training to be a therapy dog. When these treats come out, so does her inner ballerina and she does the yorkie spins till you stick it on her nose and then she quickly gobbles it up before her bigger brothers get it. And if they aren't fast enough eating their treats, she will take it straight out of their mouths lol
I love my dogs almost as much as I love my kids and they get nothing but the best. Including my First two dogs Rocky and Rex both boxers, that have now crossed over the rainbow bridge! Rex lived to be ten till he succumbed to cancer, and my baby Rocky my first love lived to be just shy of 16 years.
Love and great quality food is what this fur momma serves 🐾
Stephanie S.
My dog absolutely loves these!  She wants them all the time.  I think there is nothing wrong with them at all.  I was afraid my dog wouldn't like them but she loves them!  I bought it at this pet store near my house.  I would definitely buy these again for my dog!
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog don't like treats very much but every now and then I do give him one and he doesn't joy yet this brand I've never really tried but I have seen it at my local store Walmart hopefully one day I will bye.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are one of my all time favorites for both dogs and cats! The company sources extremely carefully and the ingredient panels are so simple, just meat! These treats are great for even the pickiest of pets.
Angela K.
My Dog Bella Loves these treats!! She's a large Breed dog but I believe ALL breeds would be a fan!! They are one of the many different varieties of treats that I have purchased for her & they seem to be her Favorite!! She has a sensitive stomach and these don't cause her any problems with her digestive system, which is a major PLUS!!! I would definitely recommend them for anyone who has a dog!
Melanie S.
First off my dog is on a grain free diet and i typically look for treats that are grain free as well. My pup a 5 YO German Shepard loves these treats! They are freeze dried liver and are a healthier alternative than the other treats i see by the major brands. They are great for training dogs and they are easy to break into small pieces.The only con i woud say is it was a bit pricey at the local Petsmart.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great, healthy treat for my two aussies. Ingredients are limited, and they seem to love them. I have bought multiple varieties of the PureBites freeze dried treats over time - and their most favorite? The freeze dried cheddar cheese!
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I trained my puppy Pomeranian years ago using these dog treats. They are perfect for training because they are small and my dog LOVED them. I also liked that they never went bad and they have clean ingredients.
Jesse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great treats for training, don't crumble in your pocket! Nothing but freeze dried meat, all of the flavors are high in protein with no additives. Never had a problem with these treats selling at the pet store I work at:)
Stephanie S.
Can I feed this to a puppy?
lillian h.
Orlando, FL
Is this ok for dogs who have digestive problems
Thiana B.
Can i mix these treats with other dog food? or is it just best to serve as is
Influenster M.
Available in Canada?
Mackenzie S.
What stores currently carry these? My puppy loves anything frozen he can get his paws on! And I'm always looking for yummy ways to entertain him!