2 colors available

BY PUREBITES #30 in Dog Food

100% Natural Dogs Love the taste of PureBites®! Only one ingredient 100% natural and pure USDA inspected beef liver.  High in protein, less than 10 calories per treat. Freeze dried to lock in valuable nutrients and freshness. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 65% min Crude Fat ..... 5% min Crude Fiber ..... 1% max Moisture ..... 4% max Questions? Comments? 1-888-388-PURE Product of the USA see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
These are great treats to reward any animal, they are healthy and don't have any invasive odors like a lot of other pet treats. I hate to admit this, but I have tried these treats as well, don't judge me too much I know you have thought of it as well. Aside from being a little bland, they are pretty good, put a little hot sauce on them and it could pass along with most of the frozen snacks that kids eat. If you are looking for a premium treat to give to your pets I suggest Pure Bites.
Joella H.
Joella H.
Morgan Hill, CA
My two dogs LOVE these treats, as do the shelter dogs I work with. From the smallest to the largest dogs, these treats are always a hit, even with pickier dogs. I like that it is just freeze dried meats, nothing more. The only downside is that they come in irregularly shaped pieces that can sometimes be hard to break. Will continue to repurchase!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My puppy loves these! I wasnt sure of them at first because they dont have much of a smell. But my pup knows when i have them and goes crazy for them! The pieces are not the same sizes so you have to break some pieces which isnt the easiest. I will keep trying new flavors!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
These are amazing. If you're trying to make your dog sit, lie down, make you a cup of coffee, THIS is the treat that's going to get them to do it. Just make sure to keep the bag sealed or they get squishy. Your dog will still totally eat then though either way.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
My boys love these treats. They can be a little pricey which is why we use them for high value. One is. Service dog in training so we use these when learning new commands because he catches on so quickly because he loves them so much. Dog will love these
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I trained my puppy Pomeranian years ago using these dog treats. They are perfect for training because they are small and my dog LOVED them. I also liked that they never went bad and they have clean ingredients.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
These are not only healthy but my dogs go crazy over them so they must be yummy! I highly recommend them! My dogs can be picky with "healthy" snacks sometimes but these pass the test with flying colors.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
My dog absolutely loves these treats! They don't leave an oily gross feeling on your hands after handling them like some treats do. I haven't been able to find many other flavors though.
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
My dogs love these treats! As soon as they see the bag they sit and wait patiently for there treat! I have a very stubborn foxhound but this treat will get her to obey any command!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
I love these! My dog loves them. I break them up and sprinkle them on his food. Sometimes i add a very little bit of hot water and mix. He LOVES it.
lillian h.
lillian h.
Orlando, FL
Is this ok for dogs who have digestive problems
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Can I feed this to a puppy?
Thiana B.
Thiana B.
Can i mix these treats with other dog food? or is it just best to serve as is
Nat D.
Nat D.
Available in Canada?
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
What stores currently carry these? My puppy loves anything frozen he can get his paws on! And I'm always looking for yummy ways to entertain him!