BY PUREBITES

Go ahead, turn the bag around and look at the ingredients. PureBites® are made with only 1 ingredient; 100% Pure Cheddar Cheese Sourced & Made in the USA. Dogs love the taste of PureBites® because our treats are freeze dried RAW to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. Dog parents love PureBites®because our treats are 100% pure and rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life.

Buy on Walmart
Haret A.
Portland, OR
My cats love these. I have a Persian cat that loves anything cheesy and these are really the best snack for him! He has a hard time eating them because his face is flat, but he's determined. I need to look into other flavors to see if he likes them too!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 3lb yorkie does love these, but she's so small I need to break bites off for her & sometimes these can be kinda hard to break.
Jessica D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are one of the only treats my cat will actually eat. She is really old and picky. But these she absolutely loves.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like these. They have only one ingredient ..... Cheddar cheese. The pieces are nicely sized to be cut into 4-6 smaller training size bits. And they cut easily. Generally speaking, my dog likes them. For awhile. And then he turns his head away with an unmistakable "No thanks. Got anything better?" He's a bit fickle in general, but his waxing and waning on these freeze dried cheese bits exceeds his wavering on other treats. I just have to wait it out. Sometimes that's a matter of days, sometimes weeks. But I'll keep getting them because I think they are a high quality, fairly priced product. Just wish the pup wasn't so picky.
Angela P.
Mount pearl, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only cheese I can give the dogs and not feel too bad about. Plus they love it more than any other treat. It’s pure people food and they know it
Hadel N.
Dubai
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat didn't like it that much, it doesn't have a bad smell and my cat does it it but she would leave the rest. Maybe not the right flavor?
Angela A.
Napanee , ON
My cats and dogs love freeze dried cheese. This is a great product however it is harder to find because of its popularity.