PureBites Freeze Dried Cat Treat uploaded by Heidi C.PureBites Freeze Dried Cat Treat uploaded by Heidi C.PureBites Freeze Dried Cat Treat uploaded by Kim T.
2 colors available

BY PUREBITES #34 in Cat Food & Treats

100% Natural Cats Love the taste of PureBites®! Only 1 ingredient 100% natural and pure USDA inspected chicken breast. High in protein, less than 1 calorie per treat. Freeze dried to preserve the natural nutrition and freshness of chicken breast. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 80% min Crude Fat ..... 5% min Crude Fiber ..... 1% max Moisture ..... 4% max Questions? Comments? 1-888-388-PURE ; see more...

• I adopted my cat as an adult from the shelter and he has a lot of t...2 Answers
  • Wondering how everyone's cats like these treats. And where can I fi...9 Answers
  • To be honest I'm a little freaked out by these and I'm also very pi...4 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "These are natural and all of my cats absolutely love them, more than the processed treats they get occasionally." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old cat LOVES these treats." in 1 review
  • "My dog figured out he didn't like them, so he would wait until my cat walked away and he would eat it." in 1 review
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
My cat will not touch these treats. And I don't know why! He's not a picky cat. He will try to eat scraps and crumbs and stuff my kids drop, and he eats other, less healthful cat treats, but these he won't eat. However, my dog loves them. Or, well, I don't know about loves, because he'll eat anything, but they work pretty well as training rewards for him. My biggest complaint about these treats, other than the fact that my cat hates them, is that there are few larger pieces in the bag. They're pretty delicate, so even just the bag shaking a little breaks them down. There's LOTS of powdered treat in the bottom of the bag, topped with pieces that are so small that they're worthless as a cat treat, and then a few pieces large enough to pick up on their own. I won't buy again for the cat, although I may try the dog variety.
Heather B.
Heather B.
My one cat has some sort of grain allergy, because before we switched her over to grain free food she was scratching and biting at her skin, and giving herself a mohawk. After finding grain free food, I struggled finding grain-free treats, and this brand was an absolute winner! She loves these treats, and will even go in her cat carrier to get one. It is such a relief to find treats like these that I can provide my kitty.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I picked these up when I was looking for a more natural option to give my cats - I was tired of giving them treats that had a long list of ingredients that I couldn't pronounce! They went absolutely crazy over these treats - I couldn't believe it! I have repurchased these multiple times. I would definitely recommend giving these a try. My picky cats just can't get enough of them.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
Our babies come running when they hear this bag shake- they know! These treats are really amazing. They love them even our more picky eater loves them. We use them to award good behavior and for someone who might not feel well. I'm impressed with the wholesomeness of this product and it has never caused upset tummies or anything. No artificial colors or flavors either.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
As other reviewers have mentioned, these are not cheap treats! But, if you love your cat(s) and want the best for them then these may be worth trying. Unlike other cheaper cat treats, these are pure, limited ingredient morsels...nothing overly processed so they're easy on the digestive system. Great resealable packaging, no refrigeration needed!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
All of the pure bites are an amazing line because they are raw freeze-dried treats for cats they even have dog ones! It's really great to incorporate raw food into a cat or dog's diet so that they get even more nutrients into their body because they're dry kibble doesn't provide all of the nutrients needed for a healthy survival!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My picky cat loves the PureBites Freeze Dried Cat treats! She is usually pretty picky, but she devoured these treats as soon as I gave her one. They are bit more expensive then the cheap treat brands, but they are much better for my kitty cat and she actually enjoys them as a special treat!
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I got these from a friend to try with my cat. My cat isn't too picky but he really did not like these. His brother on the other hand kept meowing for more. It depends on the cat but I know his brother ollie really enjoyed them and I was happy to give him some love and treats.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
These are so great! My cat goes bonkers every time he sees the bag or hears the bag being shaken. They are great quality products and I would recommend these to anyone who has a cat who is a very very picky eater.... I assure you that they will love these treats!
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat absolute loved this treat! I was hesitant to buy it because in the store I was at it was the most pricey of the 4 i had to choose from but was well worth it ! I buy it on a regular basis now and highly recommend it to anyone who loves to treat their cat!
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
Wondering how everyone's cats like these treats. And where can I find them?
Karly C.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
How bad do these smell?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Does your cat like these?
kirsten k.
kirsten k.
To be honest I'm a little freaked out by these and I'm also very picky about what I give my cat. Does anyone recommend these?
Dani J.
Dani J.
I adopted my cat as an adult from the shelter and he has a lot of tartar- the vet said to have him eat treats every day, but he is resistant to many of them. I want to keep him healthy as well! Do these have any tartar control qualities?