BY PUREBITES

Go ahead, turn the bag around and look at our ingredients. PureBites are made with only 1 ingredient; 100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Chicken Breast. Cats love the taste of PureBites because our treats are freeze dried RAW to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
My kitten LOVES these!! She goes crazy over them!! I have a 7 month old sphynx kitten and she can't get enough chicken treats. The chicken is freeze dried but the texture is soft enough that she can still bite into them easily. My favorite part about this product is I know exactly what went into them. The only ingredient is chicken breast. That's it. Awesome product!
Alicia L.
Las Vegas, NV
There is no better or healthier cat treat out there. Cheapest on Amazon but in a pinch we buy at Petsmart. No hidden anything, just freeze dried chicken breast. Our cats are obsessed! Dogs love it too.
Cassie L.
North Fond du Lac
The cats love these treats the most. I've also crumbled them up and sprinkled them on canned food when my senior cat needs to eat a little more.
sarah l.
Mississauga , ON
My cat has never really been interested in treats, but I received this as a Christmas gift for him and thought I’d give it a try before passing it on to somebody else. Good thing I did, because these are the first treats my cat loves! I love that it’s very natural, and I can feel good about feeding these to him. He’s a picky cat, but he’s got great taste!
Carmen W.
My cat starts meowing like crazy when he hears the bag and just devours these treats. I keep them in the pantry and he is always meowing at the door for more! you can also rehydrate them with water if you have a picky cat for a treat!
These are the best treats for pets! There is only one Ingredient which is very healthy! Our cats adores these treats! He even purrs when he eats them! I recommend purebites to any pet owner!
Beth F.
Edmonton, AB
Pure protein, what more could you want in a cat treat? I use these for my cats and dogs, they all love them. They are a little on the expensive side, but it’s worth it for the quality. Buy in bulk if you can
Tamara L.
My two kitties LOVE these! Plus their nutritional value is so much better than temptations so I know that if I give them a few extra it’s not as bad for them!