Purebites Beef Liver Dog Treats, 4.2 oz. uploaded by Iqra S.Purebites Beef Liver Dog Treats, 4.2 oz. uploaded by Ann B.Purebites Beef Liver Dog Treats, 4.2 oz. uploaded by Krystle H.

BY PUREBITES

PureBites Beef Liver Mid Size Dog Treats are made with only 1 ingredient; 100% pure USDA inspected beef liver in the USA. Dogs love the taste of PureBites because these treats are freeze dried to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. Dog owners love PureBites because the treats are 100% pure and rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life. Features: 100% natural, pure and easy to digest without any added preservatives Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Freeze Dry Flavor: Beef Liver Primary Ingredient: Beef Liver Package Weight: 120g / 4.2oz Instructions: Feed as a healthy treat to your dog. Ingredients: Beef Liver Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 65% Crude Fat (min.) 5% Crude Fiber (max.) 1% Moisture(max.) 4% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 4,000 kcal/kg & less than 10 calories per treat see more...

Tiffaney M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A lot of my dogs have had allergies to certain ingredients over the years and I have found that Purebites Dog Treats have been great for them. The ingredients are natural and it makes me feel better to know that they are not eating junk!
Odulia L.
Fresno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 8 dogs and it is very hard to train them all. I had to buy some treats for them to even start listening to me. So I bought these dog treats and little by little they started to listen and do the basic commands!
chloe B.
medina , OH
My dog seems to love these a lot! He digests them very well unlike others. They are a good value and I buy them online from amazon or chewy. I personally don’t like getting him the liver flavored kind I usually prefer chicken. I highly recommend to dog owners especially for training.
Kristi V.
Elgin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog, who is rather picky with treats, absolutely adores these treats. They are small enough that I don't think of them as spoiling her too much, plus they have some good health benefits too! I wold 100% recommend this product to dogs of all sizez. My aussie loves them!
Brittany W.
These are a really great training treat. They are easy to break into smaller pieces if needed. I've even used the crumbs at the bottom of the bag and mixed with water to freeze inside of a kong. The are very fair priced and i would recommend for all dogs. :)
Ashley S.
Germantown, OH
great treat for my critters! they love the fresh taste. Great for skin and over all health. I order from online and it comes right to the house. Great for training. Great for dogs of all size. Will definitely buy again.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
My dogs love these!!! I used to use another brand and recommended them for years as healthy training treats. I recently rescued a pup and went to snag the other brand, but the cost for the small bucket was so high. So I went searching for a new brand and found these on Amazon!! I bought a huge 16oz bag for a fraction of the cost of the previous brand I used and was very pleased! The quality of the treats is great, one ingredient (beef liver) made in USA. My dogs go bonkers over these and we use them as a high value reward for their obedience training.
I love that there are no filler ingredients and I feel really good about giving these is a large volume (aka training session with positive rewarding frequently) without worrying about tummy upset. The value for the price is great! 5 stars from my and my dogs!
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used these a few times for my dog he seems to like them they smell really beefy. My dog is pretty picky he won't eat certain things but he likes these so I'd say they are good
Erin L.
My dogs love these treats.  They find them to be about medium to high value.  They're not my favorite treats to train with, because they're fairly large chunks and not all that easy to break up.  They go great as the bottom and top piece of a frozen stuffed Kong though.
sadie t.
stockton on tees
Are these organic by any chance
Carin M.
Jacksonville
I’m looking for a healthy, quality dried liver treat for my extra small Pomeranian. What treat is recommended?