BY PUREBITES

PureBites Beef Liver Mid Size Dog Treats are made with only 1 ingredient; 100% pure USDA inspected beef liver in the USA. Dogs love the taste of PureBites because these treats are freeze dried to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. Dog owners love PureBites because the treats are 100% pure and rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life. Features: 100% natural, pure and easy to digest without any added preservatives Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Freeze Dry Flavor: Beef Liver Primary Ingredient: Beef Liver Package Weight: 120g / 4.2oz Instructions: Feed as a healthy treat to your dog. Ingredients: Beef Liver Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 65% Crude Fat (min.) 5% Crude Fiber (max.) 1% Moisture(max.) 4% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 4,000 kcal/kg & less than 10 calories per treat see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Alysania J.
Alysania J.
Simple basic ingredients (just liver!) from US sources, so you don't have to worry about sketchy imported ingredients. My dog loves them, and thankfully it's a fantastic treat for him to have since the nutritional analysis shows it's high in protein and low in fat. They are a little stinky, but I think for a dog, that's part of the appeal!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
My dog is a VERY picky eater when it comes to treats and dog foods and she loves these. They're very good for a reward, and for training and can be easily broken down in smaller pieces.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
My dogs love these!!! I used to use another brand and recommended them for years as healthy training treats. I recently rescued a pup and went to snag the other brand, but the cost for the small bucket was so high. So I went searching for a new brand and found these on Amazon!! I bought a huge 16oz bag for a fraction of the cost of the previous brand I used and was very pleased! The quality of the treats is great, one ingredient (beef liver) made in USA. My dogs go bonkers over these and we use them as a high value reward for their obedience training.
I love that there are no filler ingredients and I feel really good about giving these is a large volume (aka training session with positive rewarding frequently) without worrying about tummy upset. The value for the price is great! 5 stars from my and my dogs!
Sarraiglam ❤.
Sarraiglam ❤.
I donot know if my dog really likes this treat. I’m trying to get him to like it . I bought it from the super Market. Depending on my dog if I will buy again or not
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
My dogs love these treats. Especially the really picky one who usually takes the treat and hides it. She will actually eat this one.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
My dog loves these! I bought them at Petsmart. He really enjoys them and they don't make a mess. It's a good value as well.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
S Charleston, OH
My dog loves these! They are nice and soft for them elder dogs that have no teeth! An come to the sound of the bag!
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
My Golden Retriever is obsessed with these treats! We had a hard time finding a treat that would get his attention and that he would really work for. Once we found these it was a game changer. He will do ANYTHING for these treats and we love that!
Maegan C.
Maegan C.
My dog loves these! he is food allergies so he can only have these and he gets so excited when I go to give him a treat! Great product.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
My picky little fur ball loves these treats. He loves to hide them for later. The only bad thing is that they crumble really easily so when he hides them there is a little but if a crumb mess to clean up or find in your pillow at night.
sadie t.
sadie t.
stockton on tees
Are these organic by any chance