BY PUREBITES #99 in Dog Treats

PureBites Beef Liver Mid Size Dog Treats are made with only 1 ingredient; 100% pure USDA inspected beef liver in the USA. Dogs love the taste of PureBites because these treats are freeze dried to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. Dog owners love PureBites because the treats are 100% pure and rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life. Features: 100% natural, pure and easy to digest without any added preservatives Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Freeze Dry Flavor: Beef Liver Primary Ingredient: Beef Liver Package Weight: 120g / 4.2oz Instructions: Feed as a healthy treat to your dog. Ingredients: Beef Liver Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 65% Crude Fat (min.) 5% Crude Fiber (max.) 1% Moisture(max.) 4% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 4,000 kcal/kg & less than 10 calories per treat see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caitlin R.
Terre Haute, IN
My dog loved them!  Are the best treats my dog has ever had. He kept wanting more and more he usually doesn't beg but he sure begged for purebites!! It's crazy that he loves them so much he is such a good dog and I always want to reward him with something amazing I'm glad I finally found the right thing
chloe B.
Medina, OH
My dog seems to love these a lot! He digests them very well unlike others. They are a good value and I buy them online from amazon or chewy. I personally don’t like getting him the liver flavored kind I usually prefer chicken. I highly recommend to dog owners especially for training.
Kristi V.
Elgin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog, who is rather picky with treats, absolutely adores these treats. They are small enough that I don't think of them as spoiling her too much, plus they have some good health benefits too! I wold 100% recommend this product to dogs of all sizez. My aussie loves them!
Brittany W.
These are a really great training treat. They are easy to break into smaller pieces if needed. I've even used the crumbs at the bottom of the bag and mixed with water to freeze inside of a kong. The are very fair priced and i would recommend for all dogs. :)
reg m.
My dog absolutely loves these! They’re great for training and rewarding. They have helped me so much with house training. Although i wish they were a little cheaper they’re still great value and they definitely meet my expectations. I would recommend.
Ashley S.
Germantown, OH
great treat for my critters! they love the fresh taste. Great for skin and over all health. I order from online and it comes right to the house. Great for training. Great for dogs of all size. Will definitely buy again.
Anna S.
I have a beagle and a basset hound/lab and they LOVE these treats. They tend to be very picky but theseso the trick nicely. It is affordable and can be found anywhere pretty much. I buy these all the time and always will.
ModernDeaux o.
Great great product...my dogs LOVE these treats. If you are looking for something they will absolutely go crazy for and do their tricks this is the treat for your dogs. Also, these are great for any size dog too!
Ashley S.
Douglas, GA
Perfect treat for training... my dog loves these and definitely recommend. My smaller dog on the other hand had trouble chewing them up. But definitely for bigger dogs.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
My dogs love these!!! I used to use another brand and recommended them for years as healthy training treats. I recently rescued a pup and went to snag the other brand, but the cost for the small bucket was so high. So I went searching for a new brand and found these on Amazon!! I bought a huge 16oz bag for a fraction of the cost of the previous brand I used and was very pleased! The quality of the treats is great, one ingredient (beef liver) made in USA. My dogs go bonkers over these and we use them as a high value reward for their obedience training.
I love that there are no filler ingredients and I feel really good about giving these is a large volume (aka training session with positive rewarding frequently) without worrying about tummy upset. The value for the price is great! 5 stars from my and my dogs!
sadie t.
stockton on tees
Are these organic by any chance