BY PUREBITES #67 in Dog Food

PureBites Beef Liver Mid Size Dog Treats are made with only 1 ingredient; 100% pure USDA inspected beef liver in the USA. Dogs love the taste of PureBites because these treats are freeze dried to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. Dog owners love PureBites because the treats are 100% pure and rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life. Features: 100% natural, pure and easy to digest without any added preservatives Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Freeze Dry Flavor: Beef Liver Primary Ingredient: Beef Liver Package Weight: 120g / 4.2oz Instructions: Feed as a healthy treat to your dog. Ingredients: Beef Liver Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 65% Crude Fat (min.) 5% Crude Fiber (max.) 1% Moisture(max.) 4% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 4,000 kcal/kg & less than 10 calories per treat see more...

Alysania J.
Simple basic ingredients (just liver!) from US sources, so you don't have to worry about sketchy imported ingredients. My dog loves them, and thankfully it's a fantastic treat for him to have since the nutritional analysis shows it's high in protein and low in fat. They are a little stinky, but I think for a dog, that's part of the appeal!
Ashley S.
Germantown
great treat for my critters! they love the fresh taste. Great for skin and over all health. I order from online and it comes right to the house. Great for training. Great for dogs of all size. Will definitely buy again.
Caitlin R.
Terre Haute, IN
My dog loved them!  Are the best treats my dog has ever had. He kept wanting more and more he usually doesn't beg but he sure begged for purebites!! It's crazy that he loves them so much he is such a good dog and I always want to reward him with something amazing I'm glad I finally found the right thing
Erin L.
My dogs love these treats.  They find them to be about medium to high value.  They're not my favorite treats to train with, because they're fairly large chunks and not all that easy to break up.  They go great as the bottom and top piece of a frozen stuffed Kong though.
chloe B.
Medina, OH
My dog seems to love these a lot! He digests them very well unlike others. They are a good value and I buy them online from amazon or chewy. I personally don’t like getting him the liver flavored kind I usually prefer chicken. I highly recommend to dog owners especially for training.
Kristi V.
Elgin
My dog, who is rather picky with treats, absolutely adores these treats. They are small enough that I don't think of them as spoiling her too much, plus they have some good health benefits too! I wold 100% recommend this product to dogs of all sizez. My aussie loves them!
Sally S.
Manalapan
My Charlie LOVES these!  He knows where we keep them and loves to go and stand in front of the shelf just in case I notice how good he is and deserves one.  He's a little guy--a Cavalier--so he only gets one a day, but he REALLY hopes for more all the time!
Brittany W.
These are a really great training treat. They are easy to break into smaller pieces if needed. I've even used the crumbs at the bottom of the bag and mixed with water to freeze inside of a kong. The are very fair priced and i would recommend for all dogs. :)
reg m.
My dog absolutely loves these! They’re great for training and rewarding. They have helped me so much with house training. Although i wish they were a little cheaper they’re still great value and they definitely meet my expectations. I would recommend.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I've used these a few times for my dog he seems to like them they smell really beefy. My dog is pretty picky he won't eat certain things but he likes these so I'd say they are good
sadie t.
stockton on tees
Are these organic by any chance