PureAyre Odor Eliminator For Your Home

by PureAyre

PureAyre - Odor Eliminator for Home Pure - Powerful - Guaranteed Powerful, safe, and natural NZ™ technology breaks apart odor molecules on contact Food Grade 100% Readily Biodegradable Instantly Removes All Odors - Not a cover-up Cruelty Free A naturally powerful way to completely eliminate odors from: draperies, furniture, carpets, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, laundry, cooking odors, cigarette smoke, shoes, cars, mold and mildew ordors, and much more. Also removes stains.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PureAyre Odor Eliminator For Your Home!
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I have several pets so trying to get rid of the smells that they produce is a never ending task. i love this product because it really helps. i don't have to look for a product that works anymore because this one really does the job!
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased this after I brought home 2 sugar gliders. They aren't smelly pets, but I wanted something safe to spray around their cage between cleanings that is non-toxic and safe to use on their cage set items. Has a "minty" smell that fades pretty quickly, but gets the job done. The sprayer nozzles on these bottles are terrible. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I've had issues with every single one of them. The most recent bottle nothing even sprays out of, it just trickles out (and yes, I have it turned "on"). Terrible.
STEPHANIE W.
Leeds, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Great odor eliminator! works really good especially if you have pets and a litterbox around somewhere!
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
This works great, I have a small puppy and not normally but in the winter and being down with a surgery have been smoking in my house. This keeps things smelling good and I like the price.

Looking for your answer?