Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil 100% Natural uploaded by Rebecca P.
2 colors available

BY PURE WESSON #23 in Cooking Oil

Pure Wesson® 100% Natural Vegetable Oil.
Excellent source of.
Omega-3 ALA*.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for fat content. Vegetable oil is a cholesterol-free food with 14 grams total fat per serving.
64 fl oz (2 qts) 1.89 L. see more...

Maricela S.
Maricela S.
Grandview, Washington
I love cooking with Pure Wesson Vegetable oil because when I fry chicken, it stays juicy and doesn't dry up! I just put 1 tablespoon on a pan with a napkin spread it over the pan.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love this oil! I use all the time in my kitchen . Delicious flavor add to my baking frying!!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Foodie Expert
This is the oil that I use to fry all my foods. I use it in my fryer and it does a great job. Vegetable oil is healthier for you when frying.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
This is my go to oil for cooking and baking. As long as it is soybean, I buy it! I would recommend this for baking especially since it has minimal flavor and nice viscosity. Wesson usually makes nice quality oils, so I definitely recommend this oil.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is my go to oil. It just makes things taste better. I'm not sure how. When and if I'm frying any fries then this is what I am using
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
Foodie Expert
This has to be the best cooking oil always makes my food perfect never burns n not to greased
Susan G.
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wesson has been a brand I've used for years. This is my go to choice for vegetable oils. It holds up well at high temperatures so that you can fry, and also works well in my sister's deep fryer.

Leika W.
Leika W.
I use this oil for deep frying a lot. It's not heavy like some and my food doesn't have that real greasy taste after.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite oil pretty much the only oil I will use. Its great for frying. I love making fried chicken with it.
Austin, TX
Great oil for frying up anything! Doesn't really have a taste to it- so it doesn't take away from the batter you are frying with
Julia M.
Julia M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is the favorite food that you like to make using Wesson vegetable oil?
Austin, TX
What do you use vegetable oil for?
raven b.