• Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil 100% Natural Vegetable Oil 1 gal; 3.79 lt
  • Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil 100% Natural Vegetable Oil 24 oz

BY PURE WESSON #10 in Cooking Oil

Pure Wesson® 100% Natural Vegetable Oil.
Excellent source of.
Omega-3 ALA*.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for fat content. Vegetable oil is a cholesterol-free food with 14 grams total fat per serving.
64 fl oz (2 qts) 1.89 L. see more...

Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
My choice of vegetable oil all the time. 0 transfat And cholesterol free. I use this for frying, sautéed veggies or meat and even with simple cakes. I am very satisfied of this cooking oil overall.
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
A very nice quality of vegetable oil or canola oil, and it is not pricey, and very good for recipes, cooking, frying I personally found it to give an amazing touch to the taste of food 😍
Julia M.
Fayetteville, NC
I fry food all of the time, mainly chicken, and I am pleased to say that Wesson's oil doesn't leave any your food tasting oily. It leaves food nice and golden. Plus the oil it self doesn't burn as quickly and easily as others do.
Rebecca P.
This is my go to oil for cooking and baking. As long as it is soybean, I buy it! I would recommend this for baking especially since it has minimal flavor and nice viscosity. Wesson usually makes nice quality oils, so I definitely recommend this oil.
Sasha B.
Science Hill, KY
This is the only brand of vegetable oil I buy! Its great quality. It does not turn the taste of the food greasy. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to cook!
Elizabeth H.
Ashland, KY
I have used many different cooking oils over the years but I always go back to Wesson. It is great for cooking all sorts of different foods. My favorite thing to make is funnel cakes. It takes an oil that heats to high temps and still tastes great. The funnel cakes come out fluffy and not soaked in oil. Wesson is great every single time
Susan G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wesson has been a brand I've used for years. This is my go to choice for vegetable oils. It holds up well at high temperatures so that you can fry, and also works well in my sister's deep fryer.

jessica p.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have 3 children so of course I have to cook very often lol this is my go to every time I cook something! Tried other cooking oil products and always found myself back to this brand of cooking oil! Try it you'll love it!!!
Maricela S.
Grandview, Washington
I love cooking with Pure Wesson Vegetable oil because when I fry chicken, it stays juicy and doesn't dry up! I just put 1 tablespoon on a pan with a napkin spread it over the pan.
Kaitlin W.
Maynardville, TN
It does what it's supposed to do. I use it all the time for cooking, and I also use it with a little bit of granulated sugar for a hand scrub and it leaves my hands super soft.
Julia M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
What do you use vegetable oil for?

Walmart