3 colors available

BY PURE WESSON #27 in Cooking Oil

Pure Wesson® 100% Natural Canola Oil.
Excellent source of.
Omega-3 ALA*.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See side panel for information about the relationship between canola oil and coronary heart disease.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Canola oil is a cholesterol-free food with 14g total fat per serving.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 710 ml. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Thy P.
Thy P.
This is the only brand of canola oil I buy. it's always at a decent price. It's reliable. I've never had a problem with it. I will probably always continue using it.
Garima S.
Garima S.
My family likes this oil , great price and quality is very good. I love to cook using this oil
Salma N.
Salma N.
Affordable option for health well cooked food. Never had any issues with the product.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Winchester, KY
I use canola oil every day. I love lightly frying eggs and meats with canola oil. I also fry potatos in it. It's healthy for you. I bought it at Kroger.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
The only kind of oil I use it is a great product and a great price with a very smooth taste to it I highly recommend it.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Hampton, NH
I have been using Wesson Canola oil for years. It works great, tastes great. It has been around for years for a reason.
Philadelphia, PA
Best corn oil you can buy. great for frying and cooking.I use it at my house all the time. The price is great
Heather H.
Heather H.
Palmdale, Ca
One of the best oils for cooking. If you're going to choose an oil brand this is the one to go with. I recommend this for baking and frying food!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Victorville, CA
I love to make my own chips and I used this corn oil. It works great. I also use this to cook all of my everyday stuff.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Merced, CA
Very good oil. You don't need a lot to use, a little of this goes a long way. My famliy uses it often.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What do you use this for? We make doughnuts!
Philadelphia, PA
Is this better then corn oil
Asher R.
Asher R.
Richardson, TX
Foodie Expert
Is this on par with vegetable oil? Never used canola was just wondering what the difference was