Pure Wesson 100% Natural Canola Oil uploaded by crystal j.Pure Wesson 100% Natural Canola Oil uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY PURE WESSON #16 in Cooking Oil

Pure Wesson® 100% Natural Canola Oil.
Excellent source of.
Omega-3 ALA*.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See side panel for information about the relationship between canola oil and coronary heart disease.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Canola oil is a cholesterol-free food with 14g total fat per serving.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 710 ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I don't fry a lot of foods, but made fried green tomatoes a couple nights ago and was told this would be the best oil for frying them. It definitely was! They tasted amazing and weren't too greasy at all! I also like that this oil is a little more healthy than others. Wesson has always been a great brand and very affordable.
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID
Great amount of product for the price. I have always had a h
Jug of this oil in my kitchen since I was a little kid. It stores well and can be used for a Wide variety of recipes.
Samantha D.
Staten Island, NY
Good Brand Of Oil, and Affordable! Great for fries! Although, we also like olive oil this is the main brand of oil in my house. The oil also has a very light taste, it doesn't linger.
Thy P.
This is the only brand of canola oil I buy. it's always at a decent price. It's reliable. I've never had a problem with it. I will probably always continue using it.
allyson k.
Virginia Beach, VA
Good oil I like this brand I use this especially for fries and it doesn't make them taste like they were even in oil! Bought this at my commissary and knew nothing about it and now will buy nothing else!
Kim O.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom stated off using this oil and I've always used it as well. Great cooking oil! I general purchase it a Foodtown or Target because it the cheapest there.
kimberly G.
Jacksonville, NC
Works great for big families and big meals.i use this to make all our fried foods for football parties and even when I'm just making eggs it great for a lot!
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I'm not the one to eat fried foods I do use this canola oil to make fried Oreos and when I make homemade potatoes the oil gives off a good taste to the Food
Stacey P.
Winchester, KY
I use canola oil every day. I love lightly frying eggs and meats with canola oil. I also fry potatos in it. It's healthy for you. I bought it at Kroger.
evita c.
Demopolis, AL
Good Brand Of Oil, and Affordable and make your food taste and look good.The has a lot of flavors and not them our cheap oil that make food be grease.

Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What do you use this for? We make doughnuts!
Matilde R.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this better then corn oil
Asher R.
Richardson, TX
Is this on par with vegetable oil? Never used canola was just wondering what the difference was