Pure Volume Shampoo

by Pureology

Lightweight shampoo that enhances volume and restores movement to flat, fine, color-treated hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Volume Shampoo!
palina U.
Austin, TX
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by palina U.
Purchased at: ULTA
I jus bought it recently together with the conditioner . I was looking for something vegan and without clogging ingredients . This is a very good product , good price for its quality . It keeps my hair cleaner for linger period of time but does not make it dry . Will keep trying this brand .
Jocelyn T.
Mount Carmel, PA
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Jocelyn T.
Purchased at: Sephora
After seeing so many good things about the Hydrating set on here, I decided to buy the Pure Volume for myself. I am so glad I did. I’ve finally found a set that doesn’t weigh my hair down and gives me volume. It makes my hair look and feel so much healthier. I enjoy the lather the shampoo creates and how rich the conditioner is for my very fine and knotty hair. It also keeps my color from fading. It works wonders. It is 100% worth the money.
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Alessandra P.
I’ve been using this “volumizing” shampoo and conditioner set for a little over two months now, and it’s just okay. I don’t think it adds any volume really, and it’s a bit too heavy for my fine, straight hair. I do like that it is for color treated hair because I feel like many volumizing shampoos are not, and the scent is a nice clean smell that is not overpowering. But at the end of the day, when I buy a volumizing shampoo, I want volume. This did not deliver that and is just an ordinary shampoo. For the price I paid, I want more results than ordinary.
Nikita N.
San Francisco, CA
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Nikita N.
It has a very nice fragrance and a smooth texture. It did dry out my hair a little but that does happen with other color protecting shampoos as well so can’t complain.
Mariam P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Mariam P.
Pureology pure volume shampoo let my hair super shinny. It cleaned very well my scalp since I have super oily scalp. The smells is super good like floral scented. Also it gave my hair volume but didn’t let my hair frizzy like other brands
amanda M.
North Mankato, MN
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by amanda M.
I really like the smell of the product. it's light and floral to me. I received this product In my voxbox and it feels nice and light after shampooing. It works well for my color treated hair and I would consider purchasing it again.
Johanis M.
Littleton, CO
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Johanis M.
Something that I liked about this shampoo the pureology is that it left my hair soft, the smell is pleasant it is a mild perfume but it smells good, I would recommend it if you are looking for volume my hair is natural I have never colored it but I worked well, would definitely buy it!
Joyce L.
Largo, FL
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Joyce L.
I was happy to receive this item for my review. It has a light smell and it is for color treated hair. That's a plus. But it's for thin hair. I have very thick hair. So this shampoo did pull alot of color from my hair. And as I was lathering my hair felt like a dry bird's nest. I was not impressed at all. I've only used it once and do not plan on using it again. Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo 8.5 oz and Conditioner 8.5oz Set Pack of 2
Jillian N.
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Jillian N.
This is a pretty ok shampoo. It smells nice and does feel very clarifying. I only use this once a week because of the clarifying nature of it. I didn’t notice much of a difference in the volume in my hair though. I think I would look for different variations of pureology for my next purchase. Probably the hydrate one!
Marianne K.
Wanaque, NJ
Pure Volume Shampoo uploaded by Marianne K.
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this product. When I saw that it was sulfate free I got nervous because I don’t like how the sulfate free shampoo is never suds up but this requires very little product and it suds up so nice. The scent is so fresh and clean.

Looking for your answer?