Pure Volume Conditioner

by Pureology

Lightweight conditioner that enhances volume and restores movement to flat, fine, color-treated hair.

It is good for curly hair?
Start your review of Pure Volume Conditioner!
Kellie S.
Celebration, FL
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Kellie S.
Loved this conditioner! It made my hair really soft, and was not super heavy on my hair. It didn’t ruin my color treated hair, in fact it made it appear healthier!
Zoe L.
Santa Ana, CA
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Zoe L.
I really like this conditioner! The shampoo doesn’t leave my hair feel as clean as I would like, but then when I use the conditioner my hair feels so smooth and clean!! I wish the smell was a little better but other than that I have no complaints. (I received this for products for free)
Nikita N.
San Francisco, CA
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Nikita N.
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Nikita N.
I absolutely love the Pureology pure volume conditioner. It has a very sweet and refreshing fragrance and leaves the hair really smooth and gives it a bounce.
Noureen A.
Hamden, CT
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Noureen A.
I received these products for free from Influenster and Pureology in exchange for my honest review. UPDATED REVIEW 01/29/22: I have immediately stopped using this Conditioner and the shampoo. I’m almost positive my hair started falling out more from it. I will not be continuing to use it. I thought I was losing my mind but then looked it up on the internet and this is an existing issue. Truthfully it definitely helps with the volume and the scent is divine! I will see that it doesn’t smooth out my hair like a usual condition and in fact the volume made it more knotty than usual. Overall though I really love the shampoo and conditioner duo on my color treated hair and will continue to use this with my dyed hair.
Ashley  A.
Phoenix, AZ
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Ashley  A.
Pureology is winning! With their sister to the Shampooing volumateur Clean they added the Pureology Pure Volume® Conditioner to the mix! It does NOT disappoint! With the heavenly scent of my favorite #Salon this #Conditioner has been added to my favorites! It Dosent leave my hair feeling oily or heavy it leaves my #hair feeling #light and #clean with a scent that last ALL DAY! I highly recommend adding this to your weekly routine it’s totally worth it!
Johanis M.
Littleton, CO
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Johanis M.
I received this product as a free sample From influenster Something that I liked about this conditioner of pureology is that it left my hair soft, the smell is pleasant it is a mild perfume but it smells good, I would recommend it if you are looking for volume my hair is natural I have never colored it but I worked well, would definitely buy it!
Cinthya J.
Cumming, GA
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Cinthya J.
I tried it for a few weeks and definitely you have to use with the shampoo to have the perfect duo, it has a really good scent and my hair feels soft. I will buy it, I really like it.
Victoria P.
Visalia, CA
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Victoria P.
I love that it smells like the salon. It makes me feel like I’m getting my hair professionally treated. I love how it’s easy to brush my hair with the conditioner (I brush before and during my shower). When rinsing, my hair is super smooth and it’s much easier to brush once I get out. Pureology Pure Volume® Condition
Brook C.
Benton, IL
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Brook C.
This conditioner is great. My hair feels soft and silky, without any greasy feeling. Left my hair with lots of volume.
Stephanie  C.
Lebanon, TN
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie  C.
Pure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie  C.
First I want to thank Influenster and Pureology for sending me this product in exchange for my honest opinion. This is a wonderful lightweight conditioner suitable for everyday use. it does not weigh my hair down or leave any residue. It leaves my hair silky soft, tangle free and very shiny. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light conditioner instead of a heavy hair mask.