Pure

by Pure

A good eyeshadow palette is essential for your makeup. This palette offers a complete assortment of colors for your selection, so that you can choose suitable color to fit your complexion, apparel and accessories on different compartments. Neutral...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Vie Professional 120 Colors EyeShadow Palette Makeup Contouring Kit #1 - Perfect for Professional as well as Personal Use!
Ayla N.
Carramore
The first thing I noticed about this product was when it arrived to my house, a lot of the colours had smashed during the delivery. so I don't think the packaging was great. the colours are really nice but they aren't ready pigmented which is a real bummer. Although, I found putting duraline on it makes it really pigmented. So all in all I would recommend but there are probably better choices out there :)
Mariam K.
Love the colours so much , it’s amazing to have when your doing someone else makeup because you don’t know what colour they r going to go for so bringing this makes loads of sense
L  .
ByL .
It’s not bad and it’s a good price for how many colours you get in the pallete but I think the pigment and the fall out isn’t that great

Looking for your answer?