Pure Via Stevia Zero Calorie Sweetener - 40 CT uploaded by Sophia A.Pure Via Stevia Zero Calorie Sweetener - 40 CT uploaded by Veronica J.Pure Via Stevia Zero Calorie Sweetener - 40 CT uploaded by Reilly B.

BY PURE VIA #36 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Pure Via® All natural Zero Calorie Sweetener.
Made from pure stevia extract.
40 packets. see more...

Kimberly T.
I would actually rate this with zero stars. It is really gross. This is definitely one time it would have been worth reading the ingredient list instead of the front of the packaging which is misleading. This product is mainly dextrose and tastes nothing like stevia.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
I used to use another brand of sugar substitute at home, which left a strange taste on the palate. A few months ago I'm using Stevia from Pure Via and it really has become my favorite by far. And now my daughter is sick of Diabetes is my favorite ally!
Dani S.
This stevia based sweetener has one of the worst aftertastes I've ever experienced in an artificial sweetener blend. I couldn't even put it in my coffee without definitely tasting its presence. I would not recommend.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I had never heard of PureVia before getting a sample of it in the mail and that sample sat in my drawer for a few weeks before I finally decided to try it in my iced tea. An issue I have with artificial sweeteners is that weird aftertaste that I get after using something sweetened with an artificial sweetener but I was pleasantly surprised that PureVia did NOT leave a weird aftertaste. I purchased some the next time I went grocery shopping and have used it ever since. I have made all kinds of smoothies, tea's, and use it in my iced coffee regularly with no aftertaste.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love Stevia! It is one of the sugar subs that I can trust not to fill me with harsh chemicals. It is great in tea, baking, and basically everything you would want to be sweet! It is comp to the prices of other sugar subs and so easy to find and they offer it at most places if you are getting coffee etc
Justine D.
I'm trying to eat healthier and cleaner and stevia was my switch from splenda. In coffee and cold beverages I do not taste any difference between Stevia and other sugars. I do taste a slight bitter aftertaste when I mix it with a non cooked food like chia pudding or fresh fruit, but I is not a terrible taste. I feel better considering I'm eating "sugar" that is somewhat "healthier."
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like Pure Via Stevia for a little sweetness in my ice tea. I don't like baking with this brand because I don't think it gives enough sweetness in baked goods. Its a good deal for how many packets in the box but there are better stevia sweeteners out there.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
This product I think has only benefits! 0 calories, all natural ingredients, non-GMO, one package is like TWO teaspoons of sugar. 40 ct package is for $1.99 at Target so it is a great deal. You can take it whatever you go since the packs are so small. A good and healthy alternative for sweets lovers.
Peaches A.
I really love Stevia! I love that it is plant based and no artificial ingredients! I love making fresh healthier baked goods without added sugar. My husband and I use it our coffees and teas and even smoothies. It's our pantry staple sweetener.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I just can't get over the consistency and taste of this. It was like a powdered sugar and gave an artificial, almost chemical taste to what I was using it in. I would probably use something like this for baking but not as a general sweetener. I received this as a free sample via PINCHme.
Amanda S.
Riverview, NB
Out of all the sugar replacements out there, such as ;stevia, aspertain, sucralose; which one is the best/ worst for you?
viridiana l.
Were cant i buy this
Jessica W.
Park Hills, MO
Is this brand better then sweet'n low?
Breann B.
Pomona, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this the same as the regular Stevia? is Pure Via different?

back