BY RALPH LAUREN

Estella H.
I received this as a gift but absolutely hated the smell of it so much.
It is super heavy, strong, and overpowering.
It reminded me of one of those scents that an old lady would wear and would wear too much of it on top of it being so strong.
I’m also migraine prone and this gave me a headache and made me sick to my stomach.
Even taking it out of the box and trying to at least display the beautiful bottle smelled up the area, so I kept it in the box always.
I kept this damn perfume for 2 years in the box because I felt so bad since it was a gift. Eventually a friend came over and sprayed it on herself and she happened to love it so I gave it to her lol.
I’m happy that someone liked it and it finally got some love, it just wasn’t the scent for me.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Love. This was a fragrance I wanted and was not ready to spend the money on it at the time but my sister got it for me for Christmas that year so it makes it all the more special. This is a clean fragrance that is a strong scent to last. Pure Turquoise by Ralph Lauren for Women
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Such a great soft beautiful smell I love this I will be buying this again for sure I think my daughter's been sneaking some here an there because my bottle seems to be getting empty kinda quickly but I recommend
Sara G.
Fergus Falls
It smells great and is very long lasting. Im not really good at describing sents. It is a bit expensive because it is a name brand. It’s worth it if you want something long lasting. It is in a nice bottle and packaged nicely. I wouldn’t buy again if I found a cheaper dupe for it. But if I can’t then I would definitely do it
Alexis M.
San Antonio, TX
Smells so good and omg it's strong like I'll walk in a room and can just hear people say she smells good or o hear mmmmm someone smells good lol, and it last long there's times where I take a shower and will still smell it on me leves a sent where you sit love it
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
Love this scent! Not overpowering at all. Everyone asks what I'm wearing everytime I wear this! Just a wonderful light and clean scent. My go to perfume unless I'm trying new products 😉
Rosie H.
If you're looking for a fresh and clean smell this is the one for you! I truly love the scent and everyone always asks me what I'm wearing when I have it on... it's a huge hit!
Janie S.
North Liberty, IA
This used to be my most favorite scent ever. They don't make it anymore and I am so sad. I loved it and always received compliments on it. SO wish they would make it again.
Jocelyn G.
I use to work at the perfume counter at Macy's and I loved this scent for men. I can sniff it for hours. Definite one of my top five favorite colognes for men.
Amdie Del V C.
My husband gave me this perfume long time ago. i used it every morning for work. i didn't know about the price. but the have very pretty presentation.