Add a Photo

By PURE TREATS INC
RWR1001: Features: -Dog treat. -Available in 1.13-oz or 2.6-oz quantities. -Dogs love the taste of pure bites. -High in protein and less than 12 calories per treat for a happy and healthy life. -Freeze dried to preserve the natural nutrition and freshness of duck. Ingredient: -100 Percent natural and pure used inspected duck liver. Flavor: -Duck liver. Made in United States
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK

My two cocker spaniels are super picky and they LOVE these freeze dried duck treats! I like that they are natural. My dogs have sensitive skin and are sensitive to foods and these duck treats are great for them.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS

My 3lb yorkies loves these! She's 7yrs old now, but her puppy trainer recommended this brand to me when she was a puppy, so I keep the beef and chicken at all times. Sometimes we get the other flavors too, but since she's so small I have to break bits off for her - the fish is too crumble (& stinky) for me to easily break & the cheese can sometimes be too hard. We love the duck, it just isn't often in stock at our local Petco.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

I have a miniature dachshund. I try to feed him a grain free diet. He enjoys the freeze dried duck treats very much.
Nataly A.
Nataly A.
La Tuque, Qu├ębec

I give Purebites Freeze Dried Duck Dog Treats to my dog and she absolutely loves them. A great way to give duck at a reasonable price. Also, it is made of real meat and no unnecessary ingredients with it.

Join Now