BY PURE TREATS INC

RWR1001: Features: -Dog treat. -Available in 1.13-oz or 2.6-oz quantities. -Dogs love the taste of pure bites. -High in protein and less than 12 calories per treat for a happy and healthy life. -Freeze dried to preserve the natural nutrition and freshness of duck. Ingredient: -100 Percent natural and pure used inspected duck liver. Flavor: -Duck liver. Made in United States see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma city , OK
My two cocker spaniels are super picky and they LOVE these freeze dried duck treats! I like that they are natural. My dogs have sensitive skin and are sensitive to foods and these duck treats are great for them.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
My 3lb yorkies loves these! She's 7yrs old now, but her puppy trainer recommended this brand to me when she was a puppy, so I keep the beef and chicken at all times. Sometimes we get the other flavors too, but since she's so small I have to break bits off for her - the fish is too crumble (& stinky) for me to easily break & the cheese can sometimes be too hard. We love the duck, it just isn't often in stock at our local Petco.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
I have a miniature dachshund. I try to feed him a grain free diet. He enjoys the freeze dried duck treats very much.
Nataly A.
Nataly A.
La Tuque, Qu├ębec
I give Purebites Freeze Dried Duck Dog Treats to my dog and she absolutely loves them. A great way to give duck at a reasonable price. Also, it is made of real meat and no unnecessary ingredients with it.