BY PURE TREATS INC

PureBites Freeze Dried Chicken Breast treats are made with only 1 ingredient; 100% Pure USDA Inspected Chicken Breast. Dogs love the taste of PureBites because these treats are freeze dried to lock in the aroma, texture and freshness they crave. Pet Parents love PureBites because the treats are 100% pure and rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life. Features: Ingredients you recognize! Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Freeze dried Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Breast Package Weight: 3.0 oz ( 85 g) Feeding Instructions: Feed as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your dog. Ingredients: Chicken Breast Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 80% Crude Fat (min.) 5% Crude Fiber (max.) 1% Moisture(max.) 4% Caloric Content: Metabolizable energy 4,000 kcal/kg & less than 9 calories per treat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
My god LOVES these treats he goes so crazy over them and the best thing about it is that the only ingredient is the chicken so it's so healthy for him. This isn't cheap but it's worth the extra bucks because the dog loves them
Rita W.
These are phenomenal dog treats. They are made from only skinless, boneless chicken breast, and made in the United States, so no danger from potential problems overseas. They are simply freeze dried pieces of chicken breast, and my dogs eat them like candy. One of my dogs is a diabetic who cannot have any commercial treats due to needing to keep his blood sugar regulated, so his only permitted treats are pieces of chicken breast and small pieces of low-glycemic vegetables. I cook chicken breast often and keep it chopped in small pieces in the fridge for him, but when I don't have time to cook, or are traveling, the Purebites brand treats are a wonderful alternative. The brad also has freeze dried turkey breast treats, freeze dried liver treats, freeze fried white fish treats, and even freeze dried cheese treats, as well as a line for cats as well as dogs.
Carol D.
Little Elm, TX
Great freeze dried treats. I get them at the paw depot, and all my dogs from the five pound Chihuahua to the hundred fifty pound Great Dane love it! It is very natural and pure and only one ingredient, I'm like all the other krud you see at the grocery stores with a bunch of wheat and mystery meats.
Heather Z.
I live in a gluten free grain free household, so naturally my pet gets the same diet. These little freeze dried treats have been perfect for potty training my pup and I know there are not any additives, pure protein for my baby" he really likes them too!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
We literally always have a few bags of these in the house. We get the huge bags as they provide the best value. We give our dog the big chunks as treats and sprinkle the powder over his dry dog food (which he now refuses to eat without the powder).
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
My dog loves these and always wanting more and more! She's always looking for them where I put them away.
Kaela N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These are a great treat choice! Very healthy and you know exactly what is in it. It is just dwhydrated chicken and my dog loves it! Deff recomend!
Jen M.
I give these to my cats they LOVE them! Safe, healthy economical treat to give them:) I order them online better prices online:)
Lupe G.
My dog loves the flavor of this ! And he is a shih tzu he usually lasts a long time chewing it
Devika M.
These treats are some of the best treats for dogs. I got these for my friend because her dog is diabetic and it's really good with him.
angela r.