BY PURE SUN DEFENSE

Pure Sun Defense Sunscreen Spray, Despicable Me see more...

Angelique V.
Good to use when in the sun but did wear off sooner than expected so I had to reapply about 5 times in a full day out. Though I did sweat and was splashed with a little bit of water.
Jenna M.
Des Moines, IA
I use this for my toddler son & love it! It goes on clear which I love because other spray on sunscreens go on white usually & it's a mess. It's very affordable & easy to use. I would recommend yes, however it is hard to spray on face so I use a lotion specifically for face.
Jennifer L.
Tooele, UT
Love this sunscreen. I was having a problem with the name brand sunscreens causing rashes on my children. This works greats with no rashes. The spray does not clog and gives a even spray.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love this for my towhead grandson. Blond haired blue eyed and burns so easy. But hard to get lotion on. Love the spray. Easy to cover large areas quickly and does excellant job
Bethany P.
Have this for my daughter now, its real easy to apply to skin. My daughter hates that ir feels cold when spraying but as long as shes protected its a ok.
Amalia M.
Lincoln, NE
Love this! Have twins and the spray makes it so easy to put on. Also it has minions on it so it makes them want to try it!