BY PURE SUN DEFENSE

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Pure Sun Defense 8 oz Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Protection see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
I'd definitely purchase again. I'm usually not a crazy fan of creams. But this one so far has been great. I've used it since beginning of summer on my munchkin and no sunburn ! We spend quite a bit of time outdoors. I may try another throughout the summer, just because it is a bit sticky. And that's why I'm generally not a fan of creams. Lol
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I bought this product after using coppertone for kids for my four year old. I bought this product because my four year old is allergic to coppertone. It is priced great for a sensitive skin sunscreen and works great. My daughter is not allergic to it at all like she is coppertone. I love that it's still doctor and dermatologist tested even though it's not priced out the roof. I will be buying again and I highly recommend.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
I did a ton of research just to find that THIS is THE best sunscreen. It's not greasy or thick and it goes on easy and it actually protects the skin. It's spf is what it says it is. You can be confident putting this on you or your kids.
Mikela M.
Bunkerville , Nv
This sunscreen goes on smooth and it doesn't run into your eyes. Which for me is huge because I have 4 little kids and we swim A lot!!! I used a different kind the other day and I had to get out and wipe my face off with the towel because it had ran into my eyes and I put it on half hour before I got into the pool. This pure defense is also recommended by dermatologists and pediatrician and gets the approval of the skin cancer foundation! That's big too! It can also be used for sensitive skin. Also it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
Bernadette W.
It's rare to find a sun block that stays on your skin, and gives great coverage, especially for kids. This sun block works great! I put it on my daughter, and she went swimming for hours, and even played in the yard afterwards and never got burnt. Been using it for 2 years and it still works every time!
Mikayla B.
Lincoln, NH
I bought this sunscreen because it had great consumer reports and two months into summer, I can vouch that it does its job! The character variety attracts kids and adults around me to it and I get the opportunity to encourage sun protection!
johanna f.
Great sunscreem the smell is not strong like other brands and is water resistance and the most I loved you don't feel yours skin sticky.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Found this at the five below store and it worked just as good as any other sunscreen I've used before. Good product for a good price.