Pure Stay® Powder Foundation uploaded by Bunga S.Pure Stay® Powder Foundation uploaded by Bunga S.

BY PURE STAY®

Maybelline New York Pure Stay Powder Foundation is lasting finish that's powder pure. Skin looks pure and fresh for hours and hours. With SPF 15. see more...

Cat S.
Cat S.
N Hollywood, CA
The absolute best compact powder foundation. WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING THIS? I used this powder foundation for years. It has great coverage and feels light and airy. Does not weigh down your face like heavy liquid foundations. Fast and easy to apply. The best!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they even sell this anymore?! If not, they should! This is a matte but high coverage powder! It really improves my skins texture over foundation and adds a bit more coverage where I need it without making it look cakey or dry! It's also super affordable!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this foundation for the price you pay! It gave a nice natural finish and I didn't break out with it! Very easy application, goes on nicely. Can't find it anywhere anymore so I haven't been able to buy it.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Honestly one of the best drug store powders. I have really light, oily skin and it helps create a matte moisturized look. Gives me awesome coverage. I only have to reapply like once a day. I have bought this for months when I was low on cash.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays on all day and doesn't make my face feel cakey or smothered. Pretty easy to apply as long as you have a decent sturdy brush. Lasts a while
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff feels great on my skin. It’s not too Carley when I apply it over the make up I have already done
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
I've been using this powder foundation for probably ten years. I can't find anything else that makes my skin look perfect and flawless and still feel like I'm not wearing any makeup.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't work well on my skin type so this is not for me. its too powdered and it gets to cake up on my skin so I will not purchase this again
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I buy a cheap foundation or powder this is the best!! It really has full coverage but feels like satin
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
When I could find this, it was awesome. I haven't seen it around in a while though. Went on nicely and they had a nice shade range. It was great for both oily and normal skin. If you have dry skin, you might want to stay away or you'll end up looking cake-y
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone found anything that compares to this? I'm still searching for something It's been 3years,9months,27days bahahahha JK BUT FO REAL! 💔💔💔💔💔