GroceryPure Spoon -- Dropship
Pure Spoon Organic 'Simply' Puree Sampler, 42oz (Pack of 10)

by Pure Spoon -- Dropship

A pure and simple way to start your little one off right. This multi-pack contains 10 meals of our "Simply" recipes and is a perfect Stage 1 option for young and growing tummies. Contains: 4 Simply Apples, 3 Simply Pears, 3 Simply Carrots Product Details Puréed by hand using fresh organic fruits and veggies - just like you would make at home! Made with fresh, organic ingredients that remain raw or are lightly steamed Cold-pasteurized using High Pressure Processing (HPP) Never made with pre-processed purée, never heat pasteurized, and never cooked in its own packaging Resealable 4.2 oz container - save any extras for later! Subscription Details Subscribers save 10% off the retail price and receive flat-rate $10 shipping on each box Choose a delivery option for a schedule that suits you and your family best Once you sign up, your subscription boxes will ship automatically each period - no need for you to do anything! Your credit card will be charged automatically each period on the day the order ships Edit or pause your subscription anytime by logging into your customer account

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Spoon -- Dropship Pure Spoon Organic 'Simply' Puree Sampler, 4.2oz (Pack of 10)!
Alex D.
Beavercreek
I love getting these for my baby! The company was just starting when my older daughter was starting solid food and was so excited to find an organic option that didnt require me making all her food. I've bought these multiple times and love that they can be frozen to supplement for those times I need something quick. My toddler has recently been asking for "baby food" again and I love that I have a healthy option to give her!

Looking for your answer?