BY DELITALIANA

Deliciously fragrant and colourful, this Spanish Saffron features superior grade quality saffron. Collected from the stamens of crocuses, Spanish Saffron is the finest spice in the world and it is an absolutely indispensable ingredient in Spanish and Italian cooking. These Deep red threads (stigma) contain no waste or white plant parts (styles) that reduce the quality - only the best of the best in our products! Spanish Saffron always adds such a beautiful fragrance to foods such as paella, casseroles and many other dishes. Saffron releases it's flavor when heated, thus it is important to add the saffron before the dish is done cooking. You may add the saffron directly to the dish, or infuse it in warm liquid to release the flavor.

Spanish Saffron is well Known for its Romantic Aroma, Lovely Flavor, and Coloring Capabilities.; All Natural and Grown Without Pesticides or Fertilizers. Essential Ingredient in Spanish Food.; Spanish Saffron is Prized for its High Quality; Spanish Saffron Filaments Category I; Convenient, Easy to Use and Store! Container is sealed tight to keep product fresh. Just remove the plastic surrounding the container and let it sit out for about ten minutes so the container can be easily opened.

Pure Spanish Saffron Tin 1-Gram Superior Quality Category I
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Pure Spanish Saffron Tin 1-Gram Superior Quality Category I!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?