BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Natalie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It has been a while since I have purchased Pure Silk shave cream but I remember them all having very pleasant scents and providing me with that smooth shave that everyone is always looking for when purchasing shaving cream. Very foamy! I would buy it again. 8/10
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Personally, I'm not really into shaving creams all that much. I usually find that regular soap or body wash does the trick just as well. However, sometimes when I do find myself buying shaving cream, this is my go to. . The cost is comparable and beats all similar products for texture and scent options. My favorite is the Raspberry Mist.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
This product is very foamy and highly fragranced. I found that it was not the greatest shave cream I have used but it is very inexpensive. It left my legs feeling dry and I would not recommend. There are better quality products for an only slightly higher price.
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
I like this product because it 1) gets a really close shave and 2) lightly scents my legs (or wherever you shave with it). I bought this a t Target if I'm not mistaken and I thinks its a good price for the product. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I love love love all the different scents they have, I am slowly but surely trying them all! They are so cheap and work very well. I got mine from target and also had a coupon and I'm glad that i did try it! I am totally and completely satisfied with this product
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
Pure silk shave cream is a great product that I use several times a week! I love all the different scents variety is not a problem and it looks great in my bathroom as well I love how it makes shaving a breeze and even after the shower my skin feels soft thanks to this product I would recommend this to a friend
Dalyiah L.
Absolutely ADORE this extraordinary product! Works great. I bought it from Wal-Mart just to try it. Love it. It's very affordable, ranging from $3 to $4. I use it every 3 weeks. It all depends on hair growth. I am very satisfied with this remarkable shaving cream.
Kelly R.
This is my go to shaving cream for a long time. Love the way your legs are so smooth and hydrated after using this item and I do not get all itchy a couple hours later after shaving. Wonderful line of scents and great price! Can't go wrong with this item here. This item was received free from Influenster for product review and in no way alters my opinion for this review!
Daniela M.
Fairfax, VA
If I could give this no stars I would. This is just terrible. Broke out completely. I only bought it because I had a coupon for this and it was already cheap....I guess you get what you pay for. I didnt like the smell either. I would not buy again or recommend it.
Tina V.
Baytown, TX
These shaving creams are awesome. I have used almost every scent they make. And let me tell you they all smell great! I also love how these cans dont rust i hate when i have a can sitting on ny tub and it leaves that rusty ring but these deffinatly dont do that!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.